Reports highlight need for training
- Mit Menschen profilieren. Maurer, Bettina // Textilwirtschaft;5/16/2013, Issue 20, p52
The article discusses increasing professional demands on employees of the German retail industry due to the internet, online shopping, and electronic commerce. Other topics mentioned in this article include further training programs of employees of the retail industry, downsizing, and personnel...
- â€žOnline ist Pflichtâ€œ. // Textilwirtschaft;5/16/2013, Issue 20, p53
The article discusses the influence of electronic commerce on the training of employees and trainees of the German retail industry. Other topics mentioned in this article include the influence of the internet on the German labor market, the integration of the internet and e-commerce into the...
- Kaufleute fÃ¼r alle KanÃ¤le. Maurer, Bettina // Textilwirtschaft;5/16/2013, Issue 20, p52
The article discusses the influence of electronic commerce on the training of employees of the German retail industry. Other topics mentioned in this article include online shopping, German retail industry societies including the Bundesverband des Deutschen Versandhandels (bvh), Handelsverband...
- Viedeotex to curtail Canada in-store retailing; study predicts 15% home penetration by 1990. // Marketing News;11/25/1983, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p20
The article reports that the use of videotex in at-home shopping will decrease in-store ratailing in Canada based on a study conducted by professors Stephen B. Ash and John A. Quelch. The popularity of videotex will not affect the economy despite large proportion of the national expenditure is...
- Online-Marketing im Textilhandel. // Textilwirtschaft;4/5/2012, Issue 14, p16
Information about the German Textile Retailers Association (Bundesverband des Deutschen Textileinzelhandels BTE) seminar held on May 9, 2012 in KÃ¶ln, Germany is presented. Topics include marketing campaigns on online social networks and emails initiated by the German textile industry,...
- THE NEW BUZZ IN skincare. // Professional Beauty;Jan/Feb2015, p133
The article presents business observations from skin care products manufacturer BeeBio. Topics discussed include the encouragement of staff in salons to attend trainings, how to increase retail sales and compete with online retailers, and the contribution of a supplier to the business. Also...
- E-Commerce Training Has Stepped Up At Colleges. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/29/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, pB5
Reports the development of a course for professionals in the Internet economy in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Aim of the electronic commerce program of Grand Valley State University; Projection of electronic commerce growth; Management of an emerging business sector.
- E-Commerce Sales $5.5B in 2nd Qtr. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p2
No abstract available.
- Landlords, Tenants and E-Commerce: Will the Retail Industry Change Significantly? Worzala, Elaine M.; McCarthy, Anne M. // Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management;Apr-Jun2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p89
Focuses on the impact of electronic commerce on the retail industry in the U.S. Expectations of the increase in the Internet sales of goods; Types of important retailer strategies; Perception of the competitive threat from the internet.