- Out of the bag. Hessen, Wendy // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/24/1997 Supplement, Vol. 173 Issue 36, p10
Focuses on the changes in the small leather goods business. Emphasis on small things like handbags; Designers' efforts to get the maximum capacity in the smallest space; Customers' interest in getting the most versatility out of small leather goods.
- The Copa Collection. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/31/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 19, p12
Features leather goods producer Coral Gables store in Miami, Florida. Production of leather and evening handbags under the Copa Collection labels; Manufacturers; Designs and accessories used; Prices and store outlets.
- Find. // Essence (Essence);Apr97, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p96
Presents Chicago artisan Khali Kwodwo Keyi's hand-carves and hand dyes bags, jewelry and hair accessories.
- Green leather. // Ward's Auto World;Mar98, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p125
Focuses on the introduction of an environmentally friendly leather upholstery, that is recyclable and chrome-free, by Eagle Ottawa Leather Company. Availability of the leather; Detailed information on the leather.
- Luxurious leather. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan1996, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p82
Features leather items. Priorities Collection; Michael Graves' organizer; L'Agenda Moderne; Master organizer.
- Untitled. // Esquire;Dec98, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p38
Provides photographs of several leather-made products for men. Features; Cost; Manufacturers.
- LEATHER MATTERS. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p8
Introduces articles in the June 2003 issue of the periodical 'Leather Today.' Goal of helping leather merchandisers identify new opportunities for growth; Update on Rawhide International, a Canadian retailer that builds its own products; Showcasing of leather on a wide variety of case goods and...
- ROCKIN' RECLINERS. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p22
Features reclining chairs made from leather. Leather's coverage of about a third of all recliner sales at companies that offer chairs at a wide range of price points; Factors contributing to the popularity of leather; Increase in the sales of all-leather models; Bulk of leather reclining chairs...
- SIZZLING SECTIONALS. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;6/16/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Discusses the increasing popularity of leather sectional furniture. Higher price points for leather sectionals; Comparison with the sales of reclining chairs; Popular colors.