- Bentalls sold to Fenwick. // Housewares;Aug2001, Issue 159, p29
Reports on the sale of Bentalls, a department store group in England, to rival Fenwick.
- Date set for Bentalls in Bristol. // Cabinet Maker;05/01/98, Issue 5086, p6
Reports on the scheduled opening of Bentalls' department store in Bristol, England. Overview on the company's financial performance for the period ending January 1998.
- Profits fall at Bentalls. // Housewares;May/Jun96, Issue 127, p3
Reports on the financial performance of British department store chain Bentalls in the year ended January 27, 1996. Impact of adverse retail conditions; Pre-tax profits; Sales.
- Be Authentic. // Housewares;Jul2009, Issue 223, p19
The article features Bentalls PLC, a mid- to upmarket department store in Surrey, England. It states that the store excels at imparting a sincere sense of trust to its devoted customer base. It also provides viable concepts and showcases their authenticity to create trust among customers. It...
- IKEA marketer is hired for top job at Bentalls chain. // Marketing (00253650);8/26/1999, p4
Cites the appointment of former IKEA marketer Hilary Pepler as sales and marketing director of Bentalls, a department store chain based in Great Britain. Chain's efforts to develop a more distinctive identity; Declin in Bentalls' sales in 1999.
- Exploiting new opportunities. // Housewares;May2015, p30
The article offers a discussion by David Hewitt, merchandising director of Bentalls, a department store chain, regarding the key role played by housewares throughout retailer Fenwick Group in Great Britain. Topics include the department store chain is part of the retailer, The Living Kitchen'...
- Bentalls in the red. // Housewares;Jun93, Issue 99, p3
Reports on the loss of profits for the first time of the British department store chain Bentalls in 1992. Flat second half's trading; Poor Christmas; Dividend cut and retrenching of redundant staff as a result of the deficit.
- Bentalls. Whitefoord, Adrian // In-Store Marketing;Jul2002, p42
Evaluates the store design of Bentalls. Arrangement of product displays; Decorations of the store.
- Pentalls to put more emphasis on contemporary. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p2
Reports the demand of contemporary lifestyle furniture for Bentalls in Bristol, England. Importance of furniture as a store merchandise; Efforts of the company to eliminate company borrowing and aid development; Accounts on the percentage sales increase of the company.