John Payne on verge of Wade Group deal
- Wade saves Feather & Black. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2005, Issue 5463, p3
Reports that Charles Wade, chairman of Wade Furniture Group Ltd., has purchased the assets of bed chain Feather & Black in London, England. Significance of the acquisition to Charles Wade's retail presence; Statement of Wade on his plans for the acquired assets; Addition of the Feather & Black...
- A vote of confidence for F&B. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;11/4/2005, Issue 5463, p9
Comments on the merger of furniture retailers Feather & Black and Wade Furniture Group Ltd. in Great Britain. Assertion on how Charles Wade recognized the retail potential of the acquired company; Implication of the acquisition to retailers; Lessons venture capitalists can learn from the merger.
- A dozen choices from Oakhampton. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p8
Cites Wade Furniture's expansion of its Oakhampton furniture collection.
- Wade blames retailers for its consumer sale. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p1
Focuses on the sale of Wade Furniture Group's consumer division to John Payne.
- Wade cashback draw. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p2
Reports the launching of consumer cashback promotion by Wade Furniture. Purpose of the promotion; Details on the cashback promotion.
- Wade's Shaker legacy. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2001, Issue 5256, p3
Introduces the Shaker inspired Legacy collection by Wade Furniture company in the United States.
- Wade ready for Buoyant trio deal. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p3
Reports on Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the upholstery businesses of Buoyant, Oakland Fairfax and Cintique. Remarks from Charles Wade, Wade chairman; Continuation of the operations of the three companies.
- Buoyant's Ikea factory up for grabs as Wade completes deal. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p2
Reports on Bouyant's plans to continue with the sale of a furniture factory in Great Britain, after Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the firm.
- Wade brings French lines to market. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p85
Introduces the market solid-wood case goods from French manufacturers by Wade Furniture in the United States.