Plane Symmetric String Cosmological Model in Modified Theory of General Relativity
- Bianchi Type-III stiff fluid cosmological model in general relativity. Bagora, Anita // Astrophysics & Space Science;Aug2008, Vol. 319 Issue 2-4, p155
In this paper, we have investigated a tilted Bianchi Type-III stiff fluid cosmological model in general relativity. To get a determinate solution, we have assumed a condition A=( BC) n between metric potentials. The various physical and geometrical aspects of the model are discussed.
- The cosmological constant and cosmological change. Tinsley, Beatrice M. // Physics Today;Jun77, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p32
Examines the validity of the data on the structure of the universe, as interpreted by the Friedman models. Development of cosmological models; Adoption of the general relativity theory with and without the cosmological constant; Properties of the models.
- Traversable Wormholes in (2+1) Gravity. Rubio, Eduard Alexis Larrañaga // Revista Colombiana de FÃsica;2008, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p480
Wormholes have been always an interesting object in gravity theories. In this paper we obtain two specific solutions of wormholes in the formalism of (2+1)-dimensional gravity with negative cosmological constant. The obtained geometries correspond to traversable wormholes with an exterior...
- Bianchi type-III non-static magnetized cosmological model for perfect fluid distribution in general relativity. Bali, Raj; Jain, Shilpi // Astrophysics & Space Science;Oct2007, Vol. 311 Issue 4, p401
We have investigated Bianchi type III non-static magnetized cosmological model for perfect fluid distribution in general relativity. We assume that F 12 is the only non-vanishing component of F ij . Maxwellâ€™s equation leads to where K and Î± are constants. To get a deterministic model,...
- Quantum Behaviors and Dynamic Horizons. Lindesay, James // AIP Conference Proceedings;10/11/2010, Vol. 1280 Issue 1, p28
Geometries with horizons offer insights into relationships between general relativity and quantum physics. Quantum mechanics constrains relationships between kinematic parameters and the coordinates describing the dynamics. Example quantum behaviors on space-times with dynamic horizons will be...
- Supersymmetric quantum cosmology. Macías, Alfredo; Camacho, Abel // AIP Conference Proceedings;5/1/2009, Vol. 1122 Issue 1, p324
We address the canonical quantization in the framework of N = 1 simple supergravity for the case of Gowdy T3 cosmological models. It will be proved that there exist physical states in the minisuperspace sector of the theory. Our result will be confronted against the so-called no-physical states...
- Birkhoff-type theorem in self-creation cosmology. Singh, Tarkeshwar // Journal of Mathematical Physics;Apr86, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1074
It is shown that an analog of Birkhoffâ€™s theorem of general relativity exists in a self-creation theory of gravitation, proposed by Barber, when the scalar field is independent of time.
- Consistent Kaluza-Klein reductions and supersymmetric AdS solutions. Gauntlett, Jerome P.; Colgáin, Eoin Ó.; Varela, Oscar // AIP Conference Proceedings;11/20/2007, Vol. 957 Issue 1, p317
We discuss the conjecture that for any supersymmetric solution of D = 10 or D = 11 supergravity consisting of a warped product of a d+1-dimensional of anti-de-Sitter space with a Riemannian manifold M, there is a consistent Kaluza-Klein truncation on M to a gauged supergravity theory in...
- Bianchi type-V string cosmological models in general relativity. YADAV, ANIL; YADAV, VINEET; YADAV, LALLAN // Pramana: Journal of Physics;Apr2011, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p681
Bianchi type-V string cosmological models in general relativity are investigated. To get the exact solution of Einstein's field equations, we have taken some scale transformations used by Camci et al [ Astrophys. Space Sci. 275, 391 (2001)]. It is shown that Einstein's field equations are...