PEOPLE AND POSTS
- OBITUARY. Taylor, Helen // Eastern Door;8/9/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p15
An obituary for Kahnawake, Quebec resident Helen Taylor is presented.
- Helen Taylor. // Packaging News;May2014, p65
In this article Helen Taylor new client services director at agency Elmwood's Leeds Studio, discusses her role in the organization, strategic brand redesigns and structural packaging projects of the firm and challenges faced by the packaging design industry.
- Platinum networking. // Travel Daily;3/4/2014, p2
The article reports that the travel industry is supporting the Platinum Networking Night that will be held at the Sydney Sofitel Wentworth in New South Wales on March 27, 2014, with the networking event organized by TMS Asia Pacific managing director (MD) Helene Taylor.
- Songs. HEISEL // American Record Guide;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p107
No abstract available.
- Building a bridge to a new career. Edmond Jr., A.; White, J.D. // Black Enterprise;May89, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p96
Discusses preparing to change careers making the risks both reasonable and rewarding. Reasons for change; The change.
- Working in the 21st century. Arenofsky, Janice // Career World;Sep97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on changes effecting the composition of the career canvas. Reference to fewer permanent full-time employees; Information on areas where Americans are finding work overseas; Comment from President of Minneapolis-based Envisioneering Incorporated, Suzanne Kochevar.
- Moving on from an entry-level job. Stern, Linda // Cosmopolitan;Feb1993, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p170
Presents the secrets of a variety of women who managed to create their own fast tracks and move up from an entry-level job. Vivian Schiller, 31, Vice president of development, TBS Productions; Adora English, 27, producer, `The Joan Rivers Show'; Liz Perl, 30, publicity director, Avon Books; Others.
- Knowing when to leave your job. Nivens, B. // Essence (Essence);Dec89, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p110
Gives guidelines for determining when to leave a job. Effect of job change; Signs to look for; Leaving the job.
- Feeling antsy? Kling, Cynthia // Harper's Bazaar;July97, Issue 3428, p114
Provides information about career changes. Views of the people on those persons who decided to have a major change in their careers; Possible reasons why these people decided to have a career change; Seismic shifts taking place in the working world.