- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;3/25/2008, p50
Several charts concerning dismissal, wages, and maternity benefits of employees are presented.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;7/1/2008, p46
Several charts on employees compensation, wages and maternity pay are presented.
- NHS Pay bands and pay points on the second pay spine in England from 1 April 2010. // Podiatry Now;Apr2010, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p12
A chart is presented which shows Great Britain's National Health Service (NHS) pay bands and pay points in England beginning April 1, 2010.
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/24/2011, p21
A list of the links and notes associated with the human resource articles published in this issue is presented including "Mayor Urges Rise in London Living Wage," "EU Migrants 'Threaten Living Wage,'" and a Citizens UK webpage on living wage campaign.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;6/4/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p43
Several charts are presented that show data on employment in Great Britain, including employment statistics, statutory pay and the wages received by computer operations managers in different sectors.
- Salary survey 2009. // New Media Age;2009 User Experience Directory Supp, p6
Several charts and graphs are presented that show the salary levels of user experience professionals in Great Britain based on a survey conducted by the Usability Professionals' Association (UPA).
- INDICATOR. // People Management;7/16/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p35
Several charts are presented that list statistics related to employment, including statutory pay, redundancy pay and national minimum wage.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;10/8/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 21, p34
Several tables are presented showing various statistics in Great Britain including unemployment rate, national minimum wage and tribunal compensation limits.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;9/2/2008, p46
Several charts related to wages are presented including statutory maternity pay, national minimum wage, and redundancy pay.