Build a better BRAND
- La OrientaciÃ³n al Cliente: un plan de acciÃ³n para el cambio cultural. Alcaide, Juan Carlos // Capital Humano;Nov2011, Vol. 24 Issue 259, p36
No abstract available.
- Your People Are Half the Battle. Goldenberg, Barton // CRM Magazine;Apr2010, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
The article focuses on the suggested tips to ensure the success of customer relations management (CRM) initiative. It suggests that mixing people (50 percent), process (30 percent), and technology (20 percent) as well as addressing the people component issue secure the CRM initiative success....
- IT and change management central to Wirral customer service overhaul. // Computer Weekly;9/19/2006, p73
The article focuses on the information technology systems being introduced by Wirral Council which deals with the people and the communities that it serves. It is working along with Fujitsu Services Ltd. as a part of its iBusiness transformation on customer relationship management system,...
- The Secret Marketer. // Marketing Week;8/16/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p15
The author offers opinions on the role of customer relations and customer services management in marketing. The experience of a family member in dealing with the telephone call center of an international banking industry firm in which the customer received no information on an urgent inquiry is...
- Bmi rolls up Â£60m IT outsourcing contract. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;5/25/2004, p10
Great Britain-based airline BMI Inc. has consolidated a series of information technology (IT) outsourcing contracts in a novel arrangement where supplier payments are linked to business activity levels. The company has combined outsourcing deals for desktops, servers, voice and data networks,...
- Eyes wide open. Levy, Mike // Director;Oct99, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p26
Provides tips on how to manage conflicts involving an aggressive customer or troublesome employee. Rules on how to find out the root cause of the problem; Remedies in dealing with angry or discontented employee; Importance of communication.
- CRM in the context of human resources. // Caribbean Business;3/7/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 8, p30
The article offers information on the incorporation of customer relationship management (CRM) into the framework of human resources management which may often result to employee resource management (ERM).
- CRM & brand values. // Builders Merchants Journal;May2003, p14
Reports on the link between customer relationship management (CRM) and branding in Great Britain. Concept of the CRM; Importance of customer satisfaction research in creating a brand; Factors contributing to positive brand image.
- Quand l'Orientation Client du vendeur conduit au dï¿½veloppement de la relation : Le rï¿½le modï¿½rateur de la propension relationnelle du client. Poujol, Fanny; Siadou-Martin, B�atrice // Gestion 2000;mar/avr2012, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p87
Both researchers and managers recognize the importance of salespeople' customer orientation in order to build profitable relationship with consumers. However the question of the consumer propensity to be involved in a relationship seems fundamental. The paper studies both, the impact of...