Facebook-style intranet engages phone firm's staff
- IN BRIEF. // New Media Age;11/20/2003, p4
Presents news briefs on Internet-based businesses in Great Britain as of November 2003. Appointment of Digital Rum by SFR to power mobile shopping and ticketing services on Vodafone Live!; Increase in Web holiday sales of Online Travel Corp.; Plans of Habbo Hotel to set up local sites in more...
- Comverse to equip French carrier. // RCR;04/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p22
Announces that Comverse Network Systems was selected by Societe Francaise du Radiotelephone to supply a voice/text messaging system for the SFR network. Comments from the Comverse; What the system offers.
- Nokia to deliver network to French. // RCR;12/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p28
Focuses on Nokia Telecommunications announcement to provide Global System for Mobile communications infrastructure equipment to Societe Francaise du Radiotelephone. What Nokia agrees to deliver to Societe; How long Nokia had been supplying GSM infrastructure to Societe Francaise du Radiotelephone.
- SFR opens FTTH network in Bastia. // FttX;Jun2014, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p5
The article informs that a fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) network has been opened by telecommunications company SFR in Bastia, Corsica, France where it plans to reach 8,000 homes by December 2014.
- French mobile war heating up with Orange, SFR cutting prices. // European Telecom;Feb2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p5
The article focuses on the move of France Telecom-Orange and SFR to announce price cuts, heating up competition in the French mobile market.
- Vivendi Confirms Plans to Spinoff SFR. // European Telecom;Nov2013, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p3
The article reports the plan by the Vivendi Group as of November 2013 to spinoff its subsidiary SFR, wherein its shares will be distributed to stockholders of Vivendi.
- LETTERS. KEMPER, ELLEN; SEYMOUR, MARION; WARNIMENT, ADAM; MURPHY, GLENDA // Santa Fe Reporter;9/17/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p5
No abstract available.
- SFR, Verizon team up to serve French-Based multinationals. // WiMAX Monthly Newsletter;May2012, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p12
The article reports that Verizon Communications has signed a deal with the French network SFR to provide global communication services to American companies operating in France.
- Come to Her Window. LIMÓN, ENRIQUE // Santa Fe Reporter;12/10/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p35
No abstract available.