- The warning signs for MFI. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Presents a chart depicting the effect of MFI Furniture Group PLC's fourth profits in Great Britain.
- MFI viability divides analysts. // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2005, Issue 5466, p6
The article reports on the performance of stocks of furniture retailer MFI Furniture Group PLC in Great Britain. Financial analysts at Seymour Price recommend clients bail out while the shares are above the 50p valuation common in the market. On the other hand, analysts at Investec advise...
- Avoiding 'Teething' Pains. Hickey, Katheleen // Traffic World;9/27/2004, Vol. 268 Issue 39, p15
Reports on the new supply chain leaders installed by Sainsbury PLC and MFI Furniture Group PLC after discovering problems that significantly affected revenue and customer service levels in Great Britain. Amount invested by Sainsbury to automate and upgrade its supermarket supply chain,...
- Share Update on 24 May. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p7
Reveals the stock performance of furniture industry retailers in Great Britain, current as of May 28, 2004. Beale; MFI Furniture; DFS Furniture; Laura Ashley; Collins and Hayes.
- MFI forecasts downgraded. // Cabinet Maker;9/16/2005, Issue 5456, p6
Presents a graph depicting the changes in stocks for retailer MFI Furniture Group PLC in Great Britain.
- Ups and downs of shares hit by bid talks. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;6/11/2004, Issue 5392, p7
Reports stocks performance of several companies in the furniture industry and trade hit by bid talks in Great Britain. Estimates of fantasists on the value of shares for retail store chain, MFI Group PLC; Stock price of Kingfisher PLC for the first quarter of 2004; Range in the share prices of...
- Related company writes off goodwill. // Accountancy;Feb1989, Vol. 103 Issue 1146, p32
This article reports that food retailer Asda encountered an accounting problem when it sold its subsidiary MFI Furniture to the management and institutional investors but retained 25% of its capital in the new buyout vehicle. On November 16, 1987, Asda sold its shares in MFI Furniture and the...
- MFI's good turn for charity. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p33
Reports that MFI Furniture Group has donated 1,000 pounds to the Kent Air Ambulance Trust.
- MFI prepares for life without upholstery after profits jump. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p3
Reports that MFI is preparing for life without upholstery after deciding to concentrate on its `core' kitchen and bedroom ranges. Removal of upholstery from 14 of the company's stores; MFI's switch to regional warehouses; Effect of the switch on five-10 staff; Increase of retailing operating...