- Cabinet distributor puts its kitchen design on the Web. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/18/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p26
Presents information on New Perspective Cabinet Distributors, and its owner and chief executive Frank Bonomolo. What sets New Perspective apart from its competition; Designs of cabinets retailed; Its business on the Internet's World Wide Web. INSET: Things to know when shopping for cabinets..
- And now for the good news... Wesphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p1
Opinion. Focuses on the success of cabinetmakers in Great Britain in 1997. Increased sales volume; Export sales; Reduction of production costs.
- Correction. // Canadian Woodworking & Home Improvement;Dec2012/Jan2013, Issue 81, p6
A correction to the table of contents of October/November issue of the journal "Canadian Woodwroking & Home Improvement" is presented.
- Intertextil Shanghai Adds Another Hall. // Home Textiles Today;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p21
The article reports on the expansion in the location of the Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles 2010 show from nine to ten halls which will take place at the Shanghai New International Expo centre in Shanghai, China from August 24-26, 2010.
- MINNESOTA. // Ornament;2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "Beyond Peacocks and Paisleys: Handicrafted Textiles of India and its Neighbors," at the Goldstein Museum of Design in Saint Paul, Minnesota, through September 25, 2011.
- Tamworth Fibre Textile Biennial--frisson. McCracken, Gillian // Craft Arts International;2000, Issue 50, p90
Features the 14th Tamworth Fibre Textile Biennial, an exhibition on the contemporary Australian fibre textile practice, held at the Tamworth City Gallery from September 23, 2000 to November 12, 2000. Reason for the title of the show; Fibre and textile artists selected for the exhibition;...
- Premiere Vision highlights refined rusticity. Gross, Elaine // Textile World;Jun98, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p85
Discusses fiber and fabric trends that were highlighted at the Premiere Vision show held in Paris, France in March 1998. Trend toward more natural looks and textures, subtle sheen, cool and smooth hands and restrained, subdued colors; Cross-category coordination; Fabrics' evocation of elegant...
- Two print shows slated. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 6, p14
Reports on two trade shows focusing on artwork for spring 1996 textile prints in New York, New York.
- Issues: Pesos, dates. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/17/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the 1995 Los Angeles International Textile Show in California. Exhibitors' concerns over the shift in show timing and the sharp decline in the value of the peso; Question on the feasibility of having an earlier date for the show; Comments by several industry executives. INSET: L.A....