- A lighter touch - naturally. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p4
Features William Bartlett Fine Furniture's lighter `natural mahogany' color furniture to its Strongbow line.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p3
Presents news items concerning the furniture industry in Great Britain as of April 2001. Schedule of the upholstery fabric, leather and trimmings show London Fabric in 2002; Closure of Tonbridge branch of home furnishings retailer Parkwood Interiors and Craft; Exhibition of William Bartlett...
- Strongbow gets new life. Bartlett, William // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p4
The article reports that William Bartlett Fine Furniture has sold its Strongbow brand and designs to fellow cabinet company Rosjohn Furniture, which intends to move production to Romania. Rosjohn has sourced its Regency, Georgian and Victorian reproduction furniture from Romania since 2003. It...
- Scheduled plant closings. // Automotive News;7/24/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5615, p31
Presents chart on schedule of automotive plants closures in the United States as of July 24, 1995.
- Pa. county to close waste-to-energy site. // Waste News;11/03/97, Vol. 3 Issue 25, p29
Reports that Westmoreland County in Pennsylvania announced its decision to close its waste-to-energy plant by the end of 1997. Reason for the closure of the plant; Comment from county Commissioner, Tom Balya.
- Managing the business risks of plant closings. Carr, Steven D. // Business Horizons;May/Jun90, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p72
Presents a three-step process in announcing the closure of manufacturing plants and business establishments. Business risks in the closing of plants; Preliminary planning; Announcement strategy; Assessment of employee reaction.
- Coors closes Cape Hill brewery. // Food Manufacture;Apr2002, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p4
Reports the closure of the Cape Hill Brewery plant of Coors Brewers in Birmingham, England. Number of workers affected by the closure; Transfer of remaining plant volume to the Burton site.
- Plant closings. // Automotive News;12/9/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5690, p47
Presents information on plant closures by General Motors, Ford Motor Company, and Chrysler Corporation.
- Early Warning of Plant Closings: Issues and Prospects. Feekin, Lynn; Nissen, Bruce // Labor Studies Journal;Winter1991, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Examines the impact of plant closures across the United States during the 1970s and the 1980s on society and politics. Details on the documentation of such an impact; Factors that contributed towards these closures; Evaluation of how these factors affected Northwest Indiana.