- Classic double winner in DuPontSA awards. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p4
Reports on awards won by Classic Upholstery at the DuPont SA Furniture Awards. Winning categories; Other awardees.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p8
Presents the winners of the DuPont Furniture Awards in upholstery in Great Britain. Classic Upholstery; Gascoigne Designs; Richard Butler & Co.
- The Sofa Shop scores a double. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2003, Issue 5331, p5
Reports on the recipients of the awards given by DuPont Furnitures. Category won by the Isobelle three-seater sofa of Sofa Shop; Impression of the judges on the styling of the sofa made by Classic Upholstery; Recognition of the comfort and workmanship of the Lexington three and a half seater...
- Catalogs. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p234
Presents a listing of catalogs on a range of accessories and gift items. Information on Lillian Rose's release of a format for the Wedding Collection; Details on the 1997 Action Bag catalog; Other detailed information.
- Factfile literature. // Government Product News;Feb96, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p18
Features catalogs on different products. Includes master desktop publishing for personal computers and Mackintosh computers; Supplies for traffic and parking control; Ergonomic workspace products.
- Long-distance shopping. // Horse & Rider;Nov96, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p46
Presents information on ordering horse show clothes, and tack through mail-order catalogs.
- Listings. // Catalog Age;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p42
Presents information on catalog listings in the United States. Subscription cost per month; Target market; Contact information.
- Annual Catalog Awards. // Catalog Age;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p48
Presents the listing of judges, and the winners and finalists in the `Catalog Age' 1997 Annual Catalog Awards.
- Shoe liners and Mickey Mouse. Lewis, Herschell Gordon // Catalog Age;09/15/97, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p129
Talks about the importance of catalogs' powerful selling copy. Admirable copy of the winners in `Catalog Age's' 1997 Annual Catalog Awards; Copy description of some winners; Hero Arts Rubber Stamp; Black Box; The Black Dog.