- Cabinet Maker sponsors next month's BFM Bash. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p5
Reports on the BFM Bash party at the BFM London Furniture Show at the Roof Gardens in Kensington, London, England on August 6, 2002. Overview of party activities; Sponsor of the party.
- Opening night party attracts festive marketgoers. // Furniture/Today;1/27/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p32
Highlights the opening day market party hosted by Furniture/Today and the San Francisco Mart in California. Attendance of furniture retailers and manufacturers; Names of sponsors.
- Electronics driving demand and design. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p53
Reports on the state of the industrial sector of electronics and entertainment furniture in the U.S. Level of consumer demand for entertainment cabinetry; Sales performance in full-line furniture stores; Development of a broad range of television stands, consoles and wall units.
- Manufacturers' listing: Home entertainment. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p56
Lists several manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment furniture. Art & Frame Direct; Blue Crate Custom Container Importing; Creative Furniture Inds.
- Home entertainment covered. Reddington, John // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p3
Focuses on the plea of John Stockwell for a television corner unit to home entertainment furniture makers in Great Britain. Answer to the plea of Stockwell; Provision of AD 3/97 for furniture manufacturer; Account of Alphason.
- Party on again at BFM. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p4
Reports on the party for the exhibitors at The BFM London Furniture Show at the Kensington Roof Gardens in London, England. Features of the event; Schedule of the BFM London Furniture Show; Contact information for the pre-registration.
- Ashley hosts Arcadia Millennium Celebration. // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p9
Reports on Arcadia, Wisconsin-based Ashley Furniture Industries Inc.'s hosting of the Arcadia Millennium Celebration. Commemoration of the dedication of the Ashley Memorial Park; Live entertainment featured in the celebration.
- Tuning in to trends. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p8
Focuses on the furniture industry compared to the changing trends in the home entertainment industry. Need for developments in the cabinet furniture market; Reasons for the decreased growth of the sector dealing in home office furniture; Suggestions to furniture manufacturers and retailers...
- Changing the programme. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p12
Discusses the importance of consultation between players in the home entertainment furniture sector. Responsiveness of the manufacturers to changes in home appliances; Collaboration of cabinetmakers with appliance manufacturers; Ways to achieve customer satisfaction; Differences in consumer...