- What's worrying Patrick? // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2002, Issue 5311, p29
Reports on the concerns of executive Patrick Newstead in Great Britain.
- So. Bronx make-over. Feiden, Douglas; Mirabella, Alan // Crain's New York Business;7/5/93, Vol. 9 Issue 27, p6
Reports on the Cosmetic Executive Women's (CEW) grand reopening party for The CEW Residence at Casa Rita, a shelter in New York's South Bronx. Amount of CEW's donation.
- CFDA: Legacy of Giving. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/12/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 110, p11
Provides information on the philantrophic projects of the Council of Fashion Designers of America. Scholarship Program at Parsons School of Design in New York City; Fashion Targets Breast Cancer initiative.
- Help Wanted. Cassidy, William B. // Traffic World;4/26/99, Vol. 258 Issue 4, p20
Focuses on the need of humanitarian agency Doctors of the World, United States for logisticians to manage relief efforts in the Balkan Peninsula. Role of logisticians; Partnership between Doctors of the World, USA and the United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund; Criteria in...
- UKPAC to widen focus. // PRWeek (London);12/14/2012, p13
The article reports on the announcement made by the British Public Affairs Council (UKPAC) that it intends to target charities and trade associations in 2013.
- Newstead steps down. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the resignation of Patrick Newstead as marketing director of Dunlopillo and Slumberland parent Hilding Anders UK. Appointment of business area director as acting marketing director; Responsibility of Newstead for international activities;
- FTBA sets centenary target of extra Â£100,000 income. // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p25
Discusses the preparations for the extra fund raising events of the charity Furniture Trades' Benevolent Association of Great Britain for its centenary in 2003. Ideas being considered; Amount of operating loss in 2001; Plans for the hotel Edenfield which the association owns; Persons who the...
- A lighthouse at the end of the tunnel. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;8/13/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2484, p7
Reports on the funds to be raised by advertising creatives, design companies and industry associations for the Melbourne, Victoria-based Lighthouse Foundation. Goal on making a positive impact on the community; Auction of art works to be held on October 14, 2004.
- ORGANIZATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/8/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p110
The article presents a list of organizations and associations related to commerce, business, and charities in New Hampshire and offers information on business locations and contact numbers. These include Mount. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau, American College of...