Erskine goes into print
- Erskine adds to its repertoire. // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p4
Reports on addition of products to Woodlands bedroom range of Erskine Pine. Furniture included in the additions; Organization funded by the profits generated by Erskine Pine.
- On the trail of the profitable pine. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p13
Examines the efforts of two furniture manufacturers in Great Britain to maximize the use of pine. Erskine Pine; Susan Michael.
- How to write a book about your company. Basile, Frank // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/20/96, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p29A
Presents guidelines on writing a book about one's company. Publication of book for commemorating a company's anniversary; Selection of writer; Cost of publication.
- In-house work gains with new technology. Pedone, Rose-Robin // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);02/23/98 Supplement Technology, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p25
Reports on the growing number of companies that handle their own printing needs in Long Island, New York. Factors to consider when planning to do pre-publication work in-house; Impact of desktop publishing and scanning; Budgetary constraints and type of work; Digital photography. INSET: The...
- How do company newsletters make big sales? Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/13/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p25
Focuses on the importance of a company's newsletter. Objective of a newsletter; Components of a newsletter aside from customers and photographs; Newsletter as an example of the company's quality.
- The state of Web publishing, 1998: New tools, new ways of doing business in the corporate sector. Votsch, Victor // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Aug98, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p20
Focuses on the status of Internet publishing in the United States, noting how the Web attributed to changes within the corporate publishing sector. Transformation of this sector by the Web from a cost center to a profit center; How Intranets reduced cost and boost worker productivity;...
- Are Your Employee Publications Truly Strategic Tools? Howard, Darole M. // Public Relations Quarterly;Winter96/97, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p23
Discusses the importance of internal publications in a firm. Print media as a powerful tool; Advantages of print media over other forms of media; Testing the effectivity of print media; Getting good sources of topics; Overcoming disparity between publication's content versus management agenda.
- The new look of corporate communications. Fleck, Monica // Business Quarterly;Winter97, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p21
Focuses on the use electronic publishing in delivering important and timely communications in companies. Average percentage of corporate revenues consumed by publishing activities; Adoption of electronic publishing management systems (EPMS) by companies to address the costs; Benefits of EPMS.
- Association & In-House Magazines. // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Feb99, Vol. 112 Issue 2, p43
Presents lists of in-house magazines of corporations and organizations in the United States where writers can send their articles. AARP Bulletin; The American Gardener; Catholic Forrester; The Compass; Harvard Magazine; Address of the organizations.