- Fall spray options ahead of corn. BECHMAN, TOM J. // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Oct2015, Vol. 189 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on autumn burndown programs for control winter annual crops and mentions spraying of herbicides like Simazine plus 2,4-D or Basis/Harrow plus 2,4-D for corn, application of glyphosate and 2,4-D for soybeans and corns and designing programs for targeting weeds.
- Pfizer settles whistle-blower suit. GREENWALD, JUDY // Business Insurance;10/31/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 42, p16
The article focuses on the agreement of pharmaceutical company Pfizer Inc. to settle the ten whistle-blower suits related to the illegal marketing of Detrol, a drug for male patients with prostate and bladder problems that is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Barr and Pfizer in FemHrt squabble. // Drug Store News;1/21/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p37
Reports on the lawsuit filed by Pfizer against Barr Laboratories over a challenge to the patent protecting Pfizer's hormone replacement therapy FemHrt from generic competition. Annual sales of the drug; Details of the lawsuit; Reason for filing the case.
- Crops & Markets. // American Vegetable Grower;Sep2007, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p6
This section offers news briefs related to agriculture in the U.S. The EPA has decided not to initiate a Special Review of the herbicide 2,4 dichloro- phenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D). Russell Hahn, professor of weed science at Cornell University, has been honored with an Excellence in Integrated Pest...
- ERISA requires disclosure. // Business Insurance;5/9/94, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p22
Reports on the ruling by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in the case involving laboratory technician James F. Mullins and Pfizer Inc. stating that the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1991 bars an employer planning to offer enriched early retirement benefits from misrepresenting...
- Pfizer sued over implants. // Business Insurance;5/30/94, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p2
Reports on a product liability suit filed against penile implant manufacturer Pfizer Inc. in Sacramento, California. Complaint of infection and loss of sensation of the penis; Similarity of side effects to silicone breast implants.
- In brief. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/20/2002, Vol. 324 Issue 7343, p934
Offers news briefs pertaining to medicine for April 20, 2002. Nomination of Dr. Elias Zerhouni to head the National Institutes of Health in the U.S.; Dismissal of Pfizer in its case against Indian companies that manufacture cheap versions of sildenafil; Outlook for a shortage of obstetricians...
- Pharmaceutical Company Settles Liability Lawsuits. // R&D Magazine;Jan2002, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p23
Reports on the settlement of lawsuits filed against Pfizer Inc. for the side effects of the drug Rezulin of the company in the U.S. Amount paid to the plaintiff in Corpus Christi, Texas; Company that supplied the drug before being acquired by Pfizer in June 2000.
- Pfizer Under Fire--Again. Gopal, Kevin // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jan2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p22
Reports on the complaint filed by the European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies with the European Commission against Pfizer Inc. on the grounds that the company's dual pricing system infringes European Union law. Previous complaints received by Pfizer; Goal of the dual-price policies.