- Drupa designs zone dedicated to buyers. // Printing World;Jan2008, p52
The article reports on the move of Drupa to target print buyers with special area devoted to publishers, creatives and marketers in Great Britain. It states that Drupacube will offer seminars and workshops on print buying and will focus on the role print can play in the wider marketing world. It...
- CONFERENCES AND LIVE EVENTS. // Graphic Arts Industry News Digest;7/5/2011, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p9
The article offers information on the 8th Annual Security Printing Conference to be held from November 16 to 18, 2011 at the Hollywood Beach Marriott in Hollywood, Florida, Messe Dusseldorf's Digi:media 2012 event to be held from May 3 to 16, 2012 in Dusseldorf, Germany, and Chicago American...
- Messe DÃ¼sseldorf Expands. // Coal International;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 254 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the plan of Messe DÃ¼sseldorf to expand its activities in Latin America. The contract signed between DÃ¼sseldorf and FISA SA to develop EXPOMIN mining trade fair is highlighted. A statement from Messe DÃ¼sseldorf CEO Werner Dornscheidt about the contract is...
- GDS Attendees Upbeat on Show. ANNISS, ELISA // FN: Footwear News;3/24/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p8
The article offers information on the international trade show organized by GDS in Germany in 2011.
- GDS Attendees Hopeful About Fall '14. ALLEN, KRISTEN // FN: Footwear News;3/17/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p10
The article reviews the 2014 GDS fashion show organised by Messe DÃ¼sseldorf GmbH held in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany.
- Dusseldorf refits halls with ?34m. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Jun98, p8
Reports on the expansion activities of the Messe Dusseldorf company for its Trade Show Centre in Great Britain. Details on the expansion project; Description of the exhibition hall.
- FLOOR PLAN. // Wire Journal International;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p46
A floor plan for the Messe DÃ¼sseldorf GmbH is presented.
- Messe DÃ¼sseldorf: Thomas Stenzel leitet Russland-Tochter. E. S. // Textilwirtschaft;3/4/2010, Issue 9, p114
The article reports that DÃ¼sseldorf fashion exhibition Messe DÃ¼sseldorf as a corporation has named the executive Thomas Stenzel to head its Russian subsidiary Messe DÃ¼sseldorf GmbH in Moscow, Russia.
- New hall making K even bigger. // Plastics News;11/2/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 38, p9
Reports that work for an additional hall in the Messe Dusseldorf GmbH-owned convention complex in Dusseldorf, Germany has started in preparation for the K'01 show. Reason for adding an extra hall; description of the new hall.