Optimus defers on-line launch
- The answer is computers but what's the question? Johnson, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/14/95, Vol. 195 Issue 16, p14
Discusses electronic interactive marketing. Internet; CD-ROMs; Interactive diskettes; Sales presentations; Electronic catalogs.
- Selling in cyberspace. Pohly, Diana // Marketing Tools;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p28
Offers tips on interactive marketing. Relationship between interactive and marketing campaign; Differences between the World Wide Web information retrieval system and commercial services; Comparison of online services.
- @ deadline. // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/4/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p37
Presents interactive marketing news in the United States, compiled as of August 4, 1997. True North Communications' $440 million acquisition of BJK&E; Acquisition talks launched by Eagle River Interactive and Omnicom Group; Debut of online advertising firm PowerAgent.
- @ deadline. // Adweek Western Edition;06/01/98, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p27
Presents a compilation of news briefs in interactive marketing in the United States as of June 1, 1998. Electronic Arts' planned launching of a multi-player site on June 30; Comments made by Microsoft's Steve Ballmer during the Harvard Conference on Internet & Society regarding the lawsuit...
- @ deadline. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/7/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p25
Presents interactive marketing news briefs from the United States compiled as of July 7, 1997. Includes news on California-based CKS Partners' plan to open an Atlanta office on August 1; Plans for the broadcast of concerts by Seven Mary Three and The Verve on Pepsi World's online site;...
- Interactive Marketing Technologies: Implications for Consumer Research. Deighton, John // Advances in Consumer Research;1995, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p396
Summarizes the contents of a special topic session on interactive marketing technologies. Papers presented by Christopher Meyer; John Deighton and Kent Grayson; Rishad Tobaccowala.
- Corporations looking beyond traditional shops for interactive. Berger, Laurie // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p30
Reports that corporations in the United States are looking beyond traditional shops for an interactive web presence. Reference to Bayer Pharmaceuticals and Sony Computer Entertainment America defecting to proven interactive shops; Views of marketers; Comments from Joshua Tretakoff, manager of...
- Cybercritique of the week. // Advertising Age;3/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p16
Reviews various advertising sites on the World Wide Web. Pepsi-Cola's site; TWA's site; Addresses.
- Keeping track of the traffic. L.R. // Adweek Western Edition;11/18/96, Vol. 46 Issue 47, IQ p32
Features interactive agencies that measure the traffic on sites created or sponsored by Web marketers. Services offered by I/Pro; Concerns among marketers regarding competition in the measurement services category; Other parties vying for market share.