Tridion adds to web package
- Brand protection from SDL Tridion. // KM World;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p28
The article reviews the quality and compliance monitoring tool Safeguard by the SDL Tridion Corporate Services BV.
- Getting formal. // KM World;Jan2010, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p20
The article reviews the business management software WebForms 2010 from SDL Tridion Corporate Services BV
- Tridion's Strength in CM Basics Earns Success. Cavanagh, Luke // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;12/9/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p15
Focuses on the improvement of blueprinting approach to multilingual publishing by Tridion. Concept of blueprinting; Components of DTD Creator interface; Development of software licensing.
- WebTrends Enabler introduced. // MultiLingual;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that SDL Tridion Corporate Services BV and WebTrends Inc. have introduced WebTrends Enabler, a technology that allows marketers to synchronize with online analytics and Web content management systems using a small amount of tagging code. The code enables the WebTrends...
- SDL acquires Tridion. // MultiLingual;Jun2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on an agreement signed by SDL International, a provider of global information management solutions, to acquire Tridion, a provider of enterprise-class web content management solutions (CMS). According to Mark Lancaster, chairman and chief executive of SDL, the combined...
- Tridion launches ROI portal. // Knowledge Management;Oct2002, p3
Reports on the launch of a portal by the Great Britain-based content management (CM) industry specialist, Tridion Co. which calculates how quickly a CM solution will pay for itself; Effectiveness of online CM strategy; CM processes; Knowledge management; Levels of initial cost reduction.
- Companies are producing twice as many B2C sites. // New Media Age;12/8/2005, p15
The article reports on the result of a survey regarding the number of Web sites of European companies as of December 2005. Tridion, a Web content company, found that large companies have doubled the number of their customer-facing Web sites compared with 2001. The survey revealed that the...
- A Case of Managing Career Content. Mullan, Eileen // EContent;Sep2009, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p45
The article describes the case of CareerOneStop which had problems keeping its website updated with current information due to a difficult content management process. After conducting a search from vendors in the top quadrant of "The Forrester Wave," the company opted to employ the services of...
- In The Bulletin Since Last Issue. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;8/29/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p24
Reports developments related to publishing technology as of August 2003. Acquisition of the commercial business of WamNet by SAVVIS Communications; Addition of features to R5 content-management system of Tridion; Merger between Interwoven and iManage.