Squeezing in exhibitions
- Spring shows filling up fast. // Builders Merchants Journal;Dec95, p6
Reports on the expansion of shows for 1996. KBB96 National Exhibition Center's kitchen, bedroom and bathroom show; Hirex '96 broadening its appeal to exhibitor from United States and other countries; Bautec '96's waiting list of companies.
- Memories, leave me alone. Ransley, Norman // Builders Merchants Journal;Mar1996, p14
Focuses on the 20th year anniversary of the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England in 1996. Previous parking problems in the convention center; Improvement plans for the center.
- Taking the hire ground. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jan1999, p30
Highlights the HIREX `99 Trade Show at the National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England. Information on the exhibition; Contact information.
- All change next autumn at NEC. // Housewares;Oct96, Issue 130, p2
Features the International Autumn Fair (IAF) and Housewares International's (HI) exhibition in 1997 at the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in Birmingham, England. Exhibition format to be used by IAF and HI; IAF's expected show dates; Total attendance of IAF in 1996.
- FOODEX FLOOR PLAN. // British Baker;2/21/2014 Supplement, p12
A diagrammatic representation of stand numbers of exhibitors in various halls of the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England is presented.
- NEC gets on with Millennium plans. Misty, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep97, p6
Reports that Birmingham, England-based National Exhibition Centre Group is pursuing its plans to stage its own millennium celebrations. Financial performance of the company for 1995 and 1996; Future plans of the company; Venue for the 1998 Eurovision Song Contest.
- Good news... // In Britain;Sep94, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p8
Announces the refurbishment of the sign posting system at the Barbincan Centre in London, England.
- Two new sites in NEC's boundary. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Apr97, p10
Focuses on the planned hotels at the site of Birmingham, England's National Exhibition Center. Plans for the launching of a marketing campaign to attract hoteliers.
- High heels may trip up fashion show. Aldred, Carolyn // Business Insurance;11/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p34
Discusses insurance coverage risks face by the runway models for a major fashion show in the United Kingdom's National Exhibition Centre. Coverage of the insurance policy underwritten by Groupe des Assurances Nationales for the models of `Clothes Show Live 1997 in Birmingham, England; Impact of...