M&IT marches on
- Bahrain hosts marriage show. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p13
Provides information on the Wedding Show hosted by the Arabian Business Services Fair & Exhibitions held in the Hall II of the Bahrain International Exhibition Centre. Highlights of the wedding show; Comments from Arabian Business Services general manager, Sadeq Karam.
- SF Giftcenter Presents Early Christmas. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the 13th annual Christmas in June Open House, scheduled on June 10-12, 2001 at San Francisco Giftcenter & Jewelrymart. Features of the show; Events to be conducted.
- Milanese Market. Halford, Quinn // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p58
Provides information on the Macef Spring 2001 show in Milan, Italy to be held from September 7-10. Description of the booths; Trends in decorative accessories; Highlights of the show.
- Licensing Show Set to Break Records. Kalash, Matthew // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p298
Offers a look at Licensing 2001 International, an annual trade show for consumer product licensing, marketing and merchandising to be held on June 12-14, 2001 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York. Conference program; Schedule of seminars to be conducted; Special events to be held.
- New Age Show Coming to Denver. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May2001, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p316
Provides information on the Sixth International New Age Trade Show West on June 23-25, 2001 to be held at the Denver Merchandise Mart in Colorado. Features of the trade show.
- Visit Ambiente with Housewares. // Housewares;Aug2001, Issue 159, p33
Reports on the partnership between 'Houseware Magazine' and Pressplan Travel to organize reader trips to the February 2002 Ambiente Fair in Frankfurt, Germany.
- New layout for Autumn Fair. // Housewares;Nov2001, Issue 161, p40
Focuses on the layout and exhibition for the Autumn Fair Birmingham. Number of buyers attending the housewares section; Supports of the houseware suppliers on the event; Sponsor of the exhibition.
- When all was fair. Scott, Liz // New Orleans Magazine;Sep99, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p14
Recalls the Louisiana World Exposition, better known as New Orleans' world fair that was held in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1984. Highlights of the fair; Reasons the fair fell short of attendance and financial goals; Estimated amount that was lost by suppliers, builders and several companies...
- city watch. Dieck, Jodi // New Orleans Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p95
Presents news items related to various events in New Orleans, Louisiana as of March 2003. Schedule of the annual Natchez Spring Pilgrimage; Exhibition of artworks by various artists at Rio Lounge; Details of the 10th annual Children's World Fair.