Out of the NEC's shadow
- Another coup for Impney. // Classic & Sports Car;Jun2015, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the completion of the Richard Scaldwell's 1909 Lorraine-Dietrich classic car which has been entered for the Chateau Impney Hill Climb in Midlands, England from July 11-12, 2015.
- Racers return to Chateau Impney. // Classic & Sports Car;Feb2014, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p17
The article offers information on the motor sport racers returning to the Chateau Impney in Midlands, England in 2015.
- Stylish Chateau hillclimb reborn. // Classic & Sports Car;Sep2015, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p30
The article informs that racer Jack Woodhouse has registered "Fastest Time of the Day" at the Chateau Impney venue, held on July 11-12, 2015.
- SAVILL GARDEN AND WINDSOR GREAT PARK. // In Britain;Aug2002, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p47
Features the exhibition of the Windsor Great Park in England. Construction of the Valley and Savill Gardens; Landscape of the park; Schedule of the exhibition.
- NIGHT WATCH. Lutyens, Dominic // Crafts (0306610X);Jan/Feb2008, Issue 210, p65
The article reviews the exhibition "Night Watch" at the Jubilee Park in Canary Wharf, London, England from November 28, 2007 to January 31, 2008.
- Contemporary Crystal Grotto. Martin, Colin // Architecture New Zealand;Mar/Apr2014, Issue 2, p87
The article reviews the exhibition "Seizure" at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park in Wakefield, England.
- Lewin's world of line and landscape. Crichton-Miller, Emma // Crafts (0306610X);Jan/Feb2014, Issue 246, p63
The article reviews the November 16, 2013 to February 23, 2014 exhibition "Angie Lewin: A Natural Line" at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park in West Bretton, England, featuring works by artist Angie Lewin.
- Yinka Shonibare's Fabrication. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);2/27/2013, p1
The article previews the exhibition "Fabric-Ation," showing the work of artist Yinka Shonibare, to be held at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park, England from March 2-September 1, 2013.
- Ursula von Rydingsvard. Crichton-Miller, Emma // Prospect;Apr2014, Issue 217, p10
The article reviews the exhibition of the sculpture by contemporary sculptor Ursula von Rydingsvard at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park in England from April 5, 2014.