Modular moves on
- The shape of things to come. Corry, Rupert // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p53
Elaborates the advantages of modular display exhibit booths over custom built booths. Cost benefits; Reusability; Examples of modular display booths. INSET: Case study: weselldisplays.com.
- Modular on parade. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p47
Presents information on several modular exhibition stands. Abex; Skytruss from Service Point Skyline; Premier Flexilite from Photobition.
- A Revolution in pop-up arena. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p62
Features pop-up systems from Display Matrix, composed of collapsible frame and panel graphics for use in exhibitions. Description of the pop-up system; Price.
- Modular buildings. // Government Product News;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p42
Highlights a number of modular buildings which can be found in the United States. Information on the Model 30 PMC Series from Safety Storage Incorporated; Details on the Storemore Storage Domes from Bulk Storage Incorporated, and the Cascadia flexible wall system from Modernfold Incorporated.
- The amazing shrinking (and expanding) house. Cavanaugh, Tim // American Demographics;Nov95, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p13
Considers the modular house designed by Walter Kroner, a professor of architecture at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, New York. The house able to expand and contract through the use of removable panels; The house preventing sibling rivalry; Reasons that Kroner developed the house,...
- Modular home builders are putting it all together. Dzikowski, Don // Westchester County Business Journal;08/03/98, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p6
Reports on the construction of modular homes in Greenwich, Connecticut. Duration of installations; Market value of the houses; Popularity from the diversity of styles available.
- The evolution of modular construction. // American School & University;Dec93, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p27
Describes the evolution of the modular construction. Background; Advancements; Advantages of permanent modular construction; Problems in the construction process; Benefits to the education system. INSET: About the MBI (Modular Building Institute)..
- Cut electrical snafus at trade show exhibits. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/17/94, Vol. 17 Issue 3, pT8
Presents a checklist of important considerations regarding electrical connections used in a trade show exhibit booth. Money saving measures; Troubleshooting electrical problems.
- Booth spaces available for Pioneer Days. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);7/25/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p10
The article offers information on the contact details of Pioneer Days booths in Whitney, Texas.