Hotpoint's dayout in Docklands
- 300 Indesit workers leave their jobs today as washing machine factory closes. Golding, Nick // Personnel Today;8/4/2009, p13
The article reports that more than 300 workers at washing machine factory of Indesit Co. UK Ltd. in Denbighshire, Wales, are working their last shifts on August 4, 2009, before the firm moves its production abroad. This was informed by a report on the BBC website. The firm has blamed the move on...
- Keep rolling. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul96, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p65
Features the electronically controlled conveyor developed by Hotpoint Ltd. Features of the technology for the machine; Advantages; Features of the driveroll roller for the conveyor.
- Indesit takes dealer event overseas for first time. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p5
The article reports on the plan of Indesit Co. UK Ltd. to launch its 2010 product range to independent retailers in Great Britain at an overseas event to be held in Andalucia, Spain.
- Indesit seeks events agency. Ibrahim, Magda // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2010, p7
The article reports that Indesit Co. UK Ltd. searched for an events agency to manage its rooster of events, including the 100th anniversary celebration, in Great Britain in 2011.
- Indesit incentive is major coup for Definitive Events. Ibrahim, Magda // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2011, p8
The article reports that Indesit Co. UK Ltd. has appointed Definitive Events to organize the company's three-day incentive travel to Rome which includes a factory tour, exploration of the Apennine region, and a visit to vineyard in Frascati.
- THE ODD SLOT. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2010, p50
The article offers news briefs related to amusements in Great Britain including the move of white goods manufacturer Indesit Co. UK Ltd. to reward Vinnie Jones for televised tasks and the collaboration of Newquay Zoo and Rockwool International A/S to assure that the exotic animals of the zoo...
- Indesit calls pitch for Â£20m media. // Campaign (UK);10/29/2010, Issue 43, p3
The article reports on the decision of household appliance manufacturer Indesit Co. UK Ltd. to review its Western and central European media planning and buying account.
- Chevrolet hires BI for dealer launch of new Orlando MPV. Ibrahim, Magda // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2010, p8
The article offers news briefs related to event management in Great Britain including the appointment of event organizer Business Intelligence (BI) by Chevrolet to deliver a dealer launch of its new Orlando MPV, the selection of Indesit Co. UK Ltd. by Adding Value as its permanent events roster,...
- How FCA! helped Hotpoint ditch its `dull and mumsy' image. Owen, John // Campaign;10/10/97, Issue 41, p30
Describes FCA!'s advertising campaign for Hotpoint which aimed to change the public perception of its electric household appliances in London, England. Impact of the brand's heritage on the products appearance; Description of the advertisement; Target market.