A question of coordination
- Index calls for AEO admission. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p4
Focuses on the membership application of the Index Group to the Association of Exhibition Organizers in Great Britain. Reason for the referral of the application to a full council meeting in September 2001.
- Pitches at an exhibition. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p48
Focuses on factors that make an exhibit a business success. Need for figuring out which show or combination of shows to deliver target audience; Cost of exhibiting; Basic floor space; Importance of an effective layout; Need for the sales force to be trained in making the best possible...
- Meeting Mr. Right. Dunn, William // Marketing Tools;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p54
Focuses on the growing demand of exhibitors for trade show organizers to provide more detailed advance information on who will be attending , from what company and what their needs are. Need for the organizer to know their target audience; Information provided by the Trade Show Bureau on...
- Working together to promote trade shows. Mee, William W. // Association Management;Dec94, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p78
Presents guidelines to the proper management and promotion of trade shows. Benefits of increasing attendance during trade shows; Information functions of trade shows; Role of organizers. INSETS: Promotion case histories.;Finding the right promotion..
- When the show ends, there's one way to follow-up. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Press;8/4/95, Vol. 8 Issue 14, p27
Presents some ideas on how to succeed at trade show or business fair follow-up. Defining of the follow-up program before the show; Organizing of leads by type of follow-up and heat of prospect; Mailing or calling every contact within three days; Having a scripted first contact that is creative...
- Trade show success. Test, Alan // American Salesman;Sep95, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p11
Provides tips for a successful and profitable tradeshow participation. Description of product or service; Planning the marketing and sales strategy; Importance of booth decoration; Follow-up on clients.
- Trade show tips. Horvath, Terri // Indiana Business Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p32
Presents guidelines for the effective management of trade-shows in Indiana. Message and medium concerns; Product presentations; Identity building; Pre-show invitations.
- Trade show trouble: How to avoid snafus. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep96, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p4
Presents the experiences of exhibitors in dealing with trade show problems. Changes in AT&T's plans for the UniForum show; Bell & Howell's coordination with its shippers; Handling equipment that don't work.
- Exhibiting demands retail planning. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Sep96, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p27
Provides ways on avoiding potential problems in trade shows. Importance of preshow planning; Creation of a time line; Need to stay calm when things go wrong.
- Who is your actual audience after all? // Marketing Event;May97, p74
Focuses on management of exhibitions. Familiar experiences of most exhibitors; Reasons to treat competitors as a vital audience; Value of exhibiting to a business competitor.