Brochure push for US events
- More out of trade shows. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jan1997, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p223
Reports on the availability of a 69-page kit to help companies maximize their trade show experience, from Skyline Displays. Features of the kit; Contact information.
- EDUCATIONAL EXHIBITS ATTRACTING NEW MEMBERS. Promersberger, Bev // African Violet Magazine;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p8
The article offers information about the importance of the educational exhibit in judging a large horticultural show, which was discussed at an affiliate meeting at the 2006 African Violet Society of America (AVSA) convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The organization's handbook allows one...
- RESOURCES. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jan2006, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p25
The article reports on developments regarding companies in the U.S. ASB Industries Inc. provides a wide array of thermal spray solutions to surface treatment problems. The ASM HTS Virtual Exposition is the latest addition to ASM's suite of heat treating related products. A brand new 700-page...
- Showing off. Beresford, Lynn // Entrepreneur;May97, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p38
Reports on the publication by the Skyline Displays Inc. of the `Trade Show Marketing Idea Kit,' to help companies get the most from trade shows. Contents of and ordering for the kit.
- Amusement business publishes new TradeShow & Convention Guide. // Billboard;08/23/97, Vol. 109 Issue 34, p114
Announces availability of the 1997-98 edition of the TradeShow & Convention Guide, published by Amusement Business. Description; Price; Contact and ordering information.
- AEC launches guide to help protect intellectual property. Bond, Claim // Event;Jan2005, p9
Reports on the introduction of the booklet "Association of Exhibition Contractors Design Plagiarism Guide" to suppliers in Great Britain. Importance of the design plagiarism issue to contractors; Availability of the booklet.
- Even More Wired. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Dec2001, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p22
Features the 2001 issue of 'Most Wired Magazine' by the 'Hospitals and Health Networks' (H&HN) periodical. Case studies featured in the issue; When H&HN started to conduct the Most Wired survey of hospitals and health systems; Founding advertisers of the issue.
- The company brochure: A contractor image booster. Milmoe, Mary // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;02/16/98, Vol. 203 Issue 7, p7
Discusses the importance of brochures in providing the customers with the impressions of the company. Preliminary step in making a well-done brochure; Tips on the layout, color alternatives and content; List of the information to be included in the brochure; Writing and design format. INSET:...
- Junk the junk mail. // Secretary;Jan94, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the publication of the Office Anti Junk Mail Kit by the Consumer Resource Institute. Information on the direct mail industry; Contact information.