Access TCA in Europe move
- The Fab 50: Access TCA. // Event Marketer Magazine;Apr2013, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p104
The article offers information on independent exhibit and event marketing company Access TCA, which lists at the Fab 50 exhibit fabricators in the U.S. of the journal "Event Marketer."
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.
- Expert Assesses Deals Gone Bad. Pratt, Ben // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the tax implications of merger and acquisition transactions. Risks of high-technology deals; Disadvantages of divestiture; Ways to avoid tax burden.
- Fewer Megadeals Fuel First Q U.S. M&A. Cohen, Judith Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p1
Deals with the total volume of announced United States mergers and acquisitions in the first quarter of 2000. Increase in the total dollar volume of the deals; Major mergers and acquisitions during the period.