Go-events.com makes US debut
- Events listing gets backing. // Marketing Event;Jun99, p13
Deals with the collaboration of Internet content organizer Alta Vista with Go-events.com, the first online directory of regional technology events in Asia. How event organizers can input and update data at Go-events.com; Benefits of the collaboration to Go-events according to Jim James,...
- OFFICE SPACE. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p100
A list of office spaces in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on square footage of gross leasable area is presented, including Beltway Business Park, McCarran Center-A, and Las Vegas Technology Center II.
- Strong demand in the Taipei office market. // Asian Business Review;May95, p54
Reports on the decline in the overall vacancy rate for Grade A office space in Taipei, Taiwan as of January 1995. Comparison to the rates in July and January 1994; Overall demand for Grade A office space; Vacancy by sector in the city.
- Hartford's not-so-steady habits. Sachner, P.M. // Architectural Record;Jul1988, Vol. 176 Issue 8, p102
Hartford, Conn. is in the midst of a massive building boom. Discusses the new office building projects, which are bulkier and taller than anything the city has previously seen, and whether this current wave of development will affect the quality of life of the city.
- Charlotte ups the ante. Maschal, R. // Architectural Record;Jul1988, Vol. 176 Issue 8, p104
Developers of speculative office buildings in Charlotte, N.C. have discovered that good design is a marketable commodity among the corporations seeking prestige. A look at several downtown commercial projects.
- Trompe l'oeil verite. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;Mid-Sep1988, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p72
Photographs and plans for the Spiegel Associates Offices in Jericho, New York, designed by Shelton, Mindel & Associates, Architects.
- Booming L.A.: Brave new urbanism? Betsky, A. // Architectural Record;Feb1989, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p71
Reports on designs of buildings in downtown Los Angeles, California.
- 100 East Wisconsin Avenue. Fijen, C.A.P. // Architectural Record;Aug1990, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p63
Describes 100 East Wisconsin Avenue, a 35-story office tower in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Details of the design by Clark Tribble Harris & Li, Architects.
- Carnegie Tower New York City. // Architectural Record;Oct1990, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p106
Describes the Carnegie Tower in New York, N.Y. Construction materials used; Design.