Forum plans fall at first hurdle
- Time to talk. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p16
Presents information on the industry forum held by the Association of Exhibition Organisers in Wales in 2001. Issues discussed during the forum; Speakers during the event; Views on strategic alliances.
- AEO forum set to be annual event. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p8
Reports on the decision of the Association of Exhibition Organisers to make its industry forum an annual event as of November 2001. Plans for the forum; Speakers in the 2001 forum; Focus of the 2002 forum.
- AEO forum delegates juggle work with string. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p62
Presents information on the Association of Exhibition Organisers industry forum in Wales in 2001. Entertainment during the event.
- Telford venue to stage AEO forum in 2002. // Event;Mar2002, p6
Reports on the plan of the International Center Telford to host the Association of Exhibition Organizers' industry forum for 2002.
- New-look forum for a changing world. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Oct2002, p13
Features the 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Increase in participating delegates; Information on the speeches delivered during the forum; Low point of the conference.
- Industry outsiders to talk at AEO forum. // Event;Jun2002, p6
Provides information on the speakers of the proposed 2002 Association of Exhibition Organisers forum. Target audience of the forum; Objectives of the forum; Topics to be included in the forum.
- Manby takes helm at BECA. // Marketing Event;May99, p6
Reports that Andrew Manby took over as president of the British Exhibition Contractors Association from RT Display chairman Richard Armitage in April 1999. Main objective of Manby's presidency; Excerpt from the out-going address of Armitage.
- AEO secures four forum sponsors. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;May2001, p11
Reports that the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) has signed up four sponsors for its Exhibition Industry Forum in September 2001 in Newport, Wales. Sponsors of the forum; Overview of the forum; Plan of AEO to produce an `Introduction to the Exhibition Industry' periodical.
- Advice day on German fairs. // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p10
Announces the workshop for companies planning to exhibit at German trade shows that will take place on June 28, 2001. Focus of the workshop; Topics covered at the workshop.