Funds avert early sell-off for Dome
- Will this man be the saviour of the Dome? Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);2/10/2000, p6
Profiles Pierre-Yves Gerbeau, chief executive officer of the New Millennium Experience Co. Media strategy for the Millennium Dome in London, England; Career highlights; Job responsibilities.
- Dome ad strategy in turmoil as Gerbeau goes back to basics. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);02/11/2000, Issue 6, p4
Discusses how the advertising strategy of Greenwich, England-based Millennium Dome will be affected by the management turmoil which ended with the replacement of dome chief executive Jennie Page by Pierre-Yves Gerbeau.
- The Dome ranger. // Director;Apr2000, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p90
Profiles Pierre-Yves Gerbeau, chief executive officer for the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England. Best decision that he made; Key elements that he believes are necessary for innovation; His advice to entrepreneurs.
- Dome chief wields axe. Benady, David // Marketing Week;2/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p5
Announces the decision of chief executive Pierre-Yves Gerbeau to reorganize the New Millennium Experience Co., operator the Millennium Dome attraction in Greenwich, England. Ousting of operations director Ken Robinson; Pressure on other senior Dome executives.
- Dome fiasco overshadows 200 millennium gifts to the nation. Douglas, Torin // Marketing Week;1/13/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p17
Comments on the negative publicity received by the Millennium Dome in Greenwich, England and its implications for other Millennium Commission projects in Great Britain. Noteworthy Millennium Commission projects overshadowed by the media backlash received by the Dome; Role of the New Millennium...
- IC: Contracts. // International Construction;Nov99, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p6
Presents a photograph of the Millennium Dome, still under construction in London, England.
- Glitches under the big top. MacLeod, Alexander // Christian Science Monitor;1/5/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 30, p7
Discusses public opinion surrounding and problems during the opening of the Millennium Dome in England on New Year Eve 2000.
- He? She? It? Edwards, William // U.S. News & World Report;07/06/98, Vol. 125 Issue 1, p14
Mentions Britain's Millennium Dome, which is set to open December 31, 1999. Plans for a large sculpture and debate over which gender would most fairly represent humankind; Comments by Jennifer Page of the New Millennium Experience Co., the firm that is overseeing the dome's development.
- The big top. Goldberger, Paul // New Yorker;04/27/98-05/04/98, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p152
Focuses on the construction of the Millennium Dome in London, England. Cost of the dome; Where it will be constructed; Significance of building the dome.