- Microsoft deal for Crown Business Conmmunications. Ibrahim, Magda // Conference & Incentive Travel;Mar2011, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Crown Business Communications by Microsoft Europe in a year-long deal that includes exhibition, conference, and experiential work.
- IN BRIEF. // Event;May2006, p6
The article presents news briefs concerning events planning in Great Britain as of May 2006. Melville Exhibition & Event Services has renewed a three-year contract to supply a range of services to Haymarket Exhibitions. Clip Display has launched a web site as part of a company rebrand by...
- Ultimate secures HAC contract. // Event;Apr2008, p15
The article focuses on the contract secured by the event organising agency Ultimate Experience at Artillery Garden of the Honourable Artillery Co. (HAC) in London, England. The tenure of the agency at the site will start in June 2009. The initial plans under the contract are based on a...
- Winning formula. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2012 Work London, p24
The article offers information on a training event to train volunteers for the London Olympics 2012. Crown Business Communications was given the responsibility to manage this training event by London Organizing Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games (Locog). Locog had 14 separate...
- NEWS. // Event;Jun2006, p6
The article presents news briefs on the special events industry in Great Britain. Event Marketing Solutions is managing Cheltenham & Gloucester's first outdoor roadshow which aims to raise the bank's profile among consumers while attracting both new and returning customers. The Ultimate...
- Ultimate lifts lid on parties for Xmas 2002. // Event;Mar2002, p9
Presents information on the launch of the 2002 Christmas program of England party organizer Ultimate Experience. Party themes of the organizer.
- Ultimate sells 100th function for Christmas. // Event;Sep2002, p8
Reports that the Ultimate Experience has sold its 100th Christmas party and secured an extra West End venue to handle a rise in demand in 2001.
- PEOPLE. // Event;Jun2008, p23
The article announces executive changes in the special events industry in Great Britain as of June 2008 including Carly Mitchell to account director at the Ultimate Experience, Louise Warren to events and sales co-ordinator for Hever Castle and Chris Skeith to director of the Event Supplier and...
- Crown raises record profits. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p8
Reports the corporate profit of Crown Business Communications for the year 1998. Number of its employees at its divisions; Comments from Nick Lamb, managing director of Crown.