Off-road push for Mitsubishi
- Galant offers lesson in turning around lackluster launch. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;7/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5561, p3
Reports on Mitsubishi's marketing plan and advertising campaign for the relaunching of the 1994 Galant sedan. Redirection of marketing; Emphasis on major metropolitan markets; Dealer control; Aggressive lease program; Dealer incentives; Dealers' concern over company's concentration on the Galant...
- Mitsubishi Evolution VI. Edsall, Larry // AutoWeek;01/10/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p13
Evaluates the Mitsubishi Evolution VI automobile. Engine specifications; Safety and standard features; Handling characteristics.
- 1997 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4. // Motor Age;Feb99, Vol. 118 Issue 2, p44
Features the 1997 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 automobile. Engine specifications; Capacities; Lubricants; Chassis specifications; Suspension systems; Maintenance requirements.
- Mitsubishi introduces award-winning INVECS II transmissions. Costas, Jose // Caribbean Business;10/31/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 43, pS8
Reports on the redesign of the 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage using the Intelligent and Innovative Vehicle Electronic Control System (INVECS) II automatic transmission technology. Record-breaking sales of the automobile in Puerto Rico; Comparison with traditional transmission systems; Other features of...
- Mirage transmission built for island curves, mountains. Costas, Jose // Caribbean Business;1/9/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p34
Features the 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage automobile. Popularity of automobile in Puerto Rico; Description and amenities; Engine and suspension systems.
- Special editiion Triton charges in. // NZ 4WD;Jul2012, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p8
The article offers information on the ChargerX double cab based on the Triton GLX 4WD from Mitsubishi.
- 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage makes big splash. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;8/8/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p47
Features the 1997 Mitsubishi Mirage automobile. Design and amenities; Popularity of the vehicle; Safety features; Transmission problems.
- Mitsubishi hits milestone of 3 million vehicles. // South Texas Automotive Report;Dec2009, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p9
A photograph of a Mitsubishi automobile is presented.
- SOFT TOUCH EVO. Lyon, Peter // Motor;Mar2002, p12
Introduces Mitsubishi GTA (Grand Touring Automatic) from Mitsubishi. Features of GTA; Plan of releasing GTA in Japan, United States and Australia; Retention of high-tech active center differential.