Excel to be first smart UK venue
- Excel shows delight at excellent first month. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p5
Provides information on the exhibition shows produced by Excel. Discussion on the visitor output reported by the clients of the exhibition company.
- Excel hits cash target. // Marketing Event;May99, p4
Reports that London, England-based exhibition center Excel has raised the final amount of money it needed to complete the first phase of its construction program in 1999. How the funds were raised; Amount of money needed to complete all phases.
- EDS launches VR site for manufacturers. // Design News;10/9/95, Vol. 51 Issue 19, p57
Reports on EDS' Detroit Virtual Reality Center in Michigan, a commercial virtual-reality center where manufacturers can sample virtual-reality technologies and applications. Features of the center; EDS' partners in the development of the center.
- TRI-ED Buffalo Hosts Wheels for Warriors. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2014, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p17
The article offers information on the first annual Classic Car & Motorcycle Show hosted by TRI-ED Buffalo in October 2014 in which 100 percent of the proceeds will go to the Wounded Warrior Project.
- Businesses get boost from an enhanced EXCEL. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/13/95, Vol. 13 Issue 46, pB-1
Reports that EXCEL an award winning programs helps to assist entrepreneurs. Small business the target by EXCEL; Comments by Carol Lopucki the program's executive director.
- MOVERS & SHAKERS. // Event;Sep2004, p41
Presents updates on the selection and appointment of executives in the British exhibition industry as of September 2004. Vanessa Cotton at Excel; Cathryn Summerhayes at First Protocol; Julian Moore at Snowdens.
- EDS to move closer to GM. // Automotive News;11/18/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6012, p20NN
Reports that the automobile company, EDS Corp. has moved to Detroit in Michigan.
- EDS storms into Web shop arena with 180 staffers. Riedman, Patricia // Advertising Age;4/21/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p44
Focuses on the business line of information technology company EDS called C20 Interactive Architects. What C20 stands for; The key focus of the line; C20 as competing directly with the agencies and Web developers its parent EDS has partnered with; The roots with Ross Perot.
- Excel spreadsheet. Coy, David // Chartered Accountants Journal;Nov99, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p83
Examines the capabilities of the DBase Arithmetic computer software from Excel. Features of DBase; Process application of the software in calculating the average salary of staff employed in marketing.