- Bacardi seeks kick beyond rum. Karle, Delinda; Levin, Gary // Advertising Age;7/27/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p40
Reports that Bacardi is considering introducing products not related to rum due to a slowdown in rum consumption. Discussions come after a ten percent drop from last year; Hasn't decided what products it might market; Litnas: New York handles advertising for Bacardi.
- Bacardi projecting 20% sales increase mostly due to Canadian market and new products. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;2/6/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p4
Forecasts the increase in Puerto Rico rum manufacturer Bacardi Corp.'s sales in 1997. Company's dominance of the Canadian market; Investment prospects; Other countries where firm's products are exported.
- Below the surface. // Beverage World;Nov94, Vol. 113 Issue 1579, p18
Reports on Bacardi's sponsorship of a series of Clean Water Weekends in the Florida Keys via its Miami-based Bacardi Foundation. Activities of the volunteers; Most items collected; Shore-line cleanup on an illegal dump site.
- Bacardi stirs up 'megabrand' strategy. Levin, G. // Advertising Age;5/18/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 20, p24
Reports that Bacardi Corp. has moved to a `megabrand' strategy with a consistent theme in new campaigns for its major rum products. $18 million print campaign; Agency Lintas: New York which replaced McCaffery & McCall; Campaign theme `Just add Bacardi'; Other ads.
- Bacardi Corp. returns to basics, introduces Bacardi Limon. de Cuba, Natalia // Caribbean Business;3/23/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p12
Features wine company Bacardi Corporation. Introduction of the Bacardi Limon line; 1994 sales; Company president Roberto del Rosal on Bacardi's success; Implementation of a total quality management program.
- The peaks of culture. Tarasovic, Julie // Ski;May/June97, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p20
Highlights summer festivals available in United States. Includes the Aspen Music Festival and the Vail International Dance Festival in Colorado; Ben and Jerry's One World, One Heart Festival in Vermont; Pocono Blues Festival in Pennsylvania.
- Wildseed Farms honors peppers at new festival. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/5/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 27, p6
The article announces a new summer festival, called the Gourmet Chili Pepper and Salsa Festival, on July 28-29 by Wildseed Farms in Fredericksburg, Texas.
- Getting Over The Summer Thump. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);7/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p2
The article provides information on the Annual Luling Watermelon Thump held during summer in Luling, Texas, which started in 1954 by Luling Elementary School principal Hermon Allen.
- Rufus, Bonnie Raitt to headline Summer Fest. // Between the Lines (10807551);5/24/2012, p27
A preview of the 29th Ann Arbor Summer Festival to be held in Michigan from June 15, 2012 to July 8, 2012 is offered.