- Convention Center, ConVis See Results from Coordinated Marketing Effort. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p15
Reports on the ongoing selling of booths by promotion manager Kristie Gray for the Nurse Week Career Fair at the San Diego Convention Center in California. Reason for the ongoing selling; Absence of plans for the cancellation of the job fair; Role of the nursing shortage with the planned job fair.
- SOFA CHICAGO 2010. // Glass Quarterly;Winter2010/2011, Issue 121, p42
The article offers information on the booth of UrbanGlass during the 15th annual Sculptural Objects & Functional Art Fair (SOFA) in Chicago, Illinois.
- THE WORLD'S FAIR. // New Yorker;9/12/1964, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p18
The article presents information about general guidelines, transportation, and attractions about The World's Fair being held in New York City. General information on admission costs, children care facilities, and convenient visiting hours is provided. Transportation information includes parking,...
- DATE NIGHT AT THE WESTERN IDAHO FAIR. Murri, Jessica // Boise Weekly;8/26/2015, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p23
No abstract available.
- Going to the Fair. Dormer, Myk // Electronics World;Apr2011, Vol. 117 Issue 1900, p14
The article presents the author's discussion on the various pitfalls when organizing a company exhibit. He suggests that it is important to prepare for an exhibit by ensuring proper investment for set-up costs, establishing a purpose for the event, and setting aside the clutter in the exhibit...
- See You at The New York State Fair! // New York State Conservationist;Aug2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p28
The article announces that the Great New York State Fair will be held in Syracuse, New York from August 23 to September 3, 2007. It invites readers to attend the fair and visit the booth of the periodical "New York State Conservationist" which will be located at the Department of Environmental...
- Making Art Shows Work for You. Rothbard, Richard // Ceramic Industry;Mar2010 Supplement, Vol. 160, p18
The article offers insights on art fairs and craft shows to exhibit and sell one's works. The booth should reportedly be easy to assemble but be strong enough for difficult weather conditions and good lighting is recommended. It offers information on choosing what shows to attend, which may be...
- CHAPTER XXXIV: WHICH DESCRIBES SUNDRY HAPPENINGS AT THE FAIR, AND ENDS THIS FIRST BOOK. Farnol, Jeffrey // Broad Highway;1/1/1911, p130
Book One, Chapter XXXIV of the book "The Broad Highway" is presented. It relates information on sundry happenings at the English Country Fair wherein Peter, the main character, came to a part where drinking-booths had been set up. It highlights the meeting of Peter and Prudence, and the...
- How to Negotiate A Career Fair. McFall, Walter D. // SWE Magazine;Fall2005, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p82
Offers advice for women engineers on how to negotiate a career fair. Purpose of career fairs; Suggested clothes to wear and materials to bring during the fair; Questions that should be addressed during booth visit.