Tour launches trade venture
- Government bodies slammed for late payment practices. // Credit Control;2005, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p42
The article reports that the Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) is falling behind with its bills and now pays one in eight of them late. The government guidelines insisting on the importance of prompt payment have been increasingly ignored by the department. The DTI is not the...
- Supporting International Trade. // Times 100 Case Studies;2014, p1
The article presents a case study which explores the support given by British business enterprises towards the developments in the British Trade International, an organization of British Department of Trade and Industry with Foreign and Commonwealth Office. The British Trade International...
- Giving UK bioscience a competitive edge. // Biologist;Apr2006, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p64
The article reports on the joint undertaking among organizations in the business, research and technology to give a competitive edge to Great Britain's bioscience. The Department of Trade and Industry provides more than three million pounds in the launching of the Bioscience for Business...
- Discover Egypt echoes FCO's 'Nile cruises safe' advice. Dennis, Juliet // Travel Weekly (UK);12/11/2014, Issue 2249, p20
The article reports that Great Britain's Foreign and Commonwealth Office of Egypt has announced that Luxor and Nile, two places in Egypt are safe to travel.
- NAO applauds joint IT venture. Harding, David // Public Finance;12/08/2000, p6
Reports that the National Audit Office has praised the British Department of Trade and Industry's Radiocommunications Agency for establishing a joint venture with the private sector to provide information technology services. Important aspects of the venture Radio Spectrum International; Wider...
- Centrica gets wind of project off Cumbria. // Utility Week;9/19/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p5
Reports on a joint venture entered by Centrica to acquire an offshore windfarm company with plans for a project off the Cumbrian coast. Partners of Centrica; Expected production capacity of the windfarm; Amount of grant of the Department of Trade and Industry of Great Britain for the project.
- Sideliners. Roth, Andrew // New Statesman & Society;12/9/94, Vol. 7 Issue 332, p13
Focuses on David Davis, minister of state of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in Great Britain. Promotion of the `Europe of nations' plan in the 1996 Intergovernmental Conference; Biographical data; Educational background; German-backed Eurofederalism in the European Union.
- Foreign Office unveils travel information widgets. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week;4/28/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p4
The article reports on the move of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) to partner with brands including the AA and The Independent as part of their effort to overhaul its travel information services in Great Britain.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office. // Travel Law Quarterly;Dec2010, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p234
The article reports on the warning from the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) about an increasing risk of piracy in the Seychelles, the Gulf of Aden, and the Indian Ocean.