Stand has stamp of authority
- AOI to design for Royal Mail. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p10
Reports on the appointment of Association of Ideas by Royal Mail in 2001 to design its exhibition stands. Design preferred by the company; Reasons for the appointment of the association.
- IN BRIEF. // Building Design;5/16/2008, Issue 1819, p2
The article reports developments related to architecture in Great Britain. A set of commemorative stamps was issued by Royal Mail Group PLC in celebration of Great British cathedral architecture. An aluminum standing-seam roof will be featured in the Zaha Hadid's Â£303 million Aquatics Centre....
- Royal Mail roster review a boost for Omnicom... Clayton, Richard // Design Week;6/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p4
Reports on developments related to the plan of Royal Mail to review the design groups under its roster. Reduction in the number of design groups following the decision to spend majority of its brand budget with Omnicom companies; Selection of Wolff Olins as the brand's strategic partner; Olins'...
- Untitled. // Design Week;2/12/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p8
Reports that NB Studio has created a presentation pack design for Royal Mail's envelope-themed Occasions Stamps. Use of bright colors.
- Special delivery. Clayton, Richard // Design Week;9/11/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p13
Focuses on Royal Mail marketing director Paul Troy's plans for turning Great Britain's postal workers into ambassadors for the brand. Troy's recruitment of Wolff Olins in 2003 to come up with a brand image for the postal service; Quality of the service provided by Royal Mail; Troy's career...
- THIS ENGLAND. // New Statesman;2/7/2005, Vol. 134 Issue 4726, p32
Presents weekly contest winners of odd newspaper articles discovered in Great Britain. On speaking French to baboons; Story about living people who are put on postage stamps and a confusing statement from a spokeswoman for the Royal Mail.
- Sale Period Extended for British Millennium Stamps. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;01/15/99, Vol. 184 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the extension of the normal sales period for Millennium Stamps and associated products of Royal Mail in Great Britain. Number of sets of Millennium stamps; Cancellation of the first day covers posted at post offices around the country.
- Royal Mail calls review of roster. // Marketing (00253650);3/22/2006, p10
The article reports that Royal Mail Group PLC is to conduct a statutory review of its design agency roster. The company's five agencies--Open, Start, Home, Design Group Inc. and Carter Wong Tomlin--are expected to repitch for the business. Royal Mail has also invited outside agencies to pitch....
- Print design. // Design Week;March2008 Awards Issue, p87
The article offers information about the print design of several offerings in Great Britain. Royal Mail Group PLC released six stamps for the iconic album covers of the Beatles. Hat Trick Design created the design of the educational packs for school groups visiting the Natural History Museum in...