Ultimate Event is sold to Availeon
- TMC EXTENDS ITS REACH. // Buying Business Travel;Jul/Aug2012, Issue 57, p10
The article reports that The Ultimate Event Co. has been acquired by the Appointment Group Ltd. as it seeks to expand its corporate events business.
- Sue Martineau. Reynolds, Emma // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p17
Profiles founder and managing director Sue Martineau of The Ultimate Event Company (UEC). Career in sports; First major contract obtained by UEC; Charity activities in which Martineau took part.
- Party planners unveil projects for Christmas. // Event;May2002, p10
Reports on the launching of projects by corporate party organizers in London, England as of May 2002. Launch of The Bridge exhibition space by The Ultimate Experience; Theme launched by The Ultimate Event.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.