Movie drive at Asda outlets
- British produce gets push at Asda. // In-Store;May2003, p7
Reports that Asda Group will refocus its in-store marketing to highlight its Buy British campaign.
- U.K. supermarket chain Asda targets records sales. Clarke-Meads, Jeff // Billboard;07/12/97, Vol. 109 Issue 28, p40
Focuses on the plan of Great Britain's supermarket chain Asda to sell music records. Growth rates in music sales; Comments by Asda's entertainment controller; The ambitions of Asda.
- Jabs that led to a knockout punch. // Marketing Week;10/17/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p22
Discusses key issues affecting the advertising agency. Controversies facing Asda Group; Actions of Brand Manufacturers.
- Diagnosis. Cruickshank, Mel; Shute, Dan // Marketing (00253650);6/9/2010, p17
The article presents the views of industry experts Mel Cruickshank, managing director of LIDA, a leading direct marketing agency, and Dan Shute, former director of engagement and participation at DLKW advertising agency, on how ASDA Group Ltd. can influence again consumers in Great Britain.
- Asda offers the cheapest Grocer 33 shop... yet again. Page, Emma // Grocer;8/24/2013, p21
The article reports that retailer Asda offers the most inexpensive grocery items in Great Britain for the eleventh week in a row as of August 24, 2013, with its 12 promotions and 12 exclusively cheapest items including broccoli, which was cheaper by 40 British pence compared to its rivals.
- More shoppers, less loyalty for Asda as it seeks market growth. // Marketing Week;8/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p7
Reports on Asda Group PLC's marketing campaign for its toiletries products in Great Britain. Goals of the campaign; Estimates on Asda's number of toiletries shoppers; Average consumer spending on toiletries in Asda's supermarkets.
- Asda shrinks petrol prices. // In-Store Marketing;May2002, p6
Reports that Asda will cut fuel prices to attract former carriers of its Fill 'n' Save petrol reward card which is withdrawn from the market. Amount of decrease in fuel prices.
- Asda to appoint Matalan ad chief for George range. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2001, p1
Reports on the appointment of Claire Bulman as head of marketing for the George clothing line of Asda. Replacement of Amanda Gavan by Bulman; Advertising agency handling the clothing line of George.
- Asda tests in-store 'green' detergent vending system. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;10/18/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 36, p6
Reports the development of detergent vending machine by Asda company in Great Britain. Availability of OnTap machine; Usability of OnTap machine; Advantages of the detergent vending system.