Smirnoff eyes club campaign
- Smirnoff aims to rule dance floor with Cream deal. // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2000, p6
Reports that Smirnoff, the United Distillers & Vintner (UDV) vodka brand, has entered a deal with superclub Cream of Liverpool, England, making it as the brand's main sponsor for several years. Explanation given by UDV about the deal which is intended to make Smirnoff the leading spirit brand...
- Stoli to Send Account Into Review. Bryan, Scott // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/11/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 50, p6
Reports on the review for the Stolichnaya Vodka account, following the brand's split with its incumbent agency Margeotes/Fertitta & Partners Inc. Details of the strategic and creative search; Preparations for the brand's transfer to distributor Allied Domecq PLC from United Distillers & Vinters...
- UDV reviews...30m creative brief. Benady, David // Marketing Week;5/7/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the plans of the United Distillers and Vintners (UDV) company to review its creative business and the cutting of its roster from seven to three advertising agencies. Monetary value of the company's creative business; Information on UDV; Listings of agencies employed by UDV.
- Carat wins the pitch as UDV centalises media. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);07/24/98, Issue 30, p4
States that United Distillers and Vintners, which was formed from a merger of United Distillers, International Distillers and Vintners, has centralized its media business into the Carat company. Who bid against Carat for the account; Who will retain media planning for Smirnoff, Sheridan's,...
- UD's Dickel rolls again with quirky $2M push. Underwood, Elaine // Brandweek;2/24/97, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p5
Reports on United Distillers' plans to launch a marketing campaign to boost the profile of its George Dickel Tennessee Whisky. Creation of glossy inserts dubbed `Dickel Diaries' in core Southeast markets; Magazines that will carry United Distillers' print advertisements.
- UDV starts search for new blood. // Marketing Week;5/28/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p7
Reports that an external search for senior marketing staff has been started by UDV, the merged business of IDV and United Distiller, only six weeks before it officially opens for business on July 1, 1998. Indentification on the appointed directors; Comments made by a spokesman for UDV; Details...
- UDV unveils global marketing line-up. Conley, Clare // Marketing Week;1/15/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p5
Gives information on the finalization of UDV's line-up for its global marketing team, to oversee a potential 750 million pound marketing budget. Background information on UDV global; Comments from a UDV spokesman; Information on the division `easy to drink' created by Alan Cordery, marketing...
- Smirnoff : Shaken And Stirred. Chatterjee, Nabamita // Point-of-Purchase;Dec2014, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p42
The article discusses the restoration project of vodka brand Smirnoff at the S.K. Pramanik outlet in Kolkata, India in a bid to overhaul the place as a modern retail area.
- Smirnoff agrees deal to be first sponsor of hit C4 series Faking It. // Marketing Week;9/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p12
Reports the broadcast sponsorship agreement between the Smirnoff and Faking It series of Channel 4 in Great Britain. Information on the first episode of the series; Coverage of the broadcast sponsorship; Features of the series.