Tarsus boosts Euro offensive
- Tarsus buys internet firm. // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p7
Reports the acquisition of Martex Communicators by Tarsus company. Implication of the deal; Increase in pre-tax profit of Tarsus.
- Tarsus acquires French organiser. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jun99, p6
Reports that Tarsus has acquired Edit Expo, an exhibitions organizer in France. Impact of the acquisition on Tarsus' presence in the French exhibitions market; Reasons behind Tarsus' acquisition of stake in `Who's Who in Exhibitions' directory; Appointments at Tarsus in line with the acquisition.
- Tarsus takes control of MCII in pounds 25m deal. Bond, Claire // Event;Jan2007, p4
The article reports on the acquisition of U.S.-based organiser Medical Conferences International (MCII) by Tarsus Group. The purchase of an 80 percent stake in the company that runs three leading exhibitions and conferences for the U.S. anti-aging market sees Tarsus add a new business division...
- Tarsus breaks into US market. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p13
Focuses on the acquisition of exhibition and magazine firm Off Price Specialist Center by the Tarsus Group. Information on the deal; Tarsus' objective in making the acquisition.
- Tarsus pays Â£11.3m for Dubai organiser. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jan2008, p7
The article reports that Tarsus Group has acquired Fairs and Exhibitions (F&E), an exhibition organiser based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, for Â£11.3 million, with plans of expanding into the Middle East. F&E runs eight events that cover three industry sectors. Douglas Emslie, the group...
- New media looks to Old World for stability. Vargas, Alexia; Walsh, Mark // Crain's New York Business;01/15/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the TSNN.com Inc. deal with media company Tarsus Group Plc. Acquisition of the trade show and exposition portal; Need for media companies to obtain financial backing and corporate stability; Partnerships of New York companies with European corporations.
- China's Label Industry Speeds up. Tina Hu // China Chemical Reporter;11/21/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on the 2012 South China Label Show sponsored by international media company Tarsus Group PLC to be held at the Guangzhou Pazhou International Convention Center in Guangzhou, China from December 4-6, 2012.
- Labelexpo celebrates 25 years as a new technology showcase. // Packaging Digest;Aug2014, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p19
The article offers information on the Labelexpo Americas 2014, label and package printing tradeshow, to be held on September 9-11, 2014 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, in Rosemont, Illinois, including lectures and presentations on inkjet technologies, label technologies and artisan...
- WMC co-producing Off-Price Specialist show. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/5/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the partnership between the World Market Center and Tarsus Group to co-produce an off-price show at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada. The show expects 50 to 70 exhibitors including manufacturers, importers and wholesalers of quality value lines closeouts and...