Nortel unveils global events
- Nortel campaign aims to redefine networking. Maddox, Kate // B to B;6/4/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p3
The article reports on the launch of a global advertising campaign by Nortel Networks. The effort aims to redefine the telecommunication role of the company in an increasingly connected network environment. It is the company's first major advertising since Lauren Flaherty took over as chief...
- Nortel urges integration. // Drug Store News;3/1/99, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p48
Reports that Nortel Networks, a telecommunications company, has urged retailers to focus on the issues of building an online shopping line. Its single user customer interface.
- ADVANCING VENDOR CMO TREND PORTENDS PHILOSOPHIC SHIFT. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;10/4/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 19, p17
Reports that the Nortel Networks has created a role for marketing in the upper echelons of its management structure. Approach of the Nortel on products; Problem of the telecommunication industry on marketing.
- CMO OR LESS? O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;10/4/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 19, p20
Reports that the Nortel Networks has hired a chief marketing officer (CMO) as one of the critical steps in the troubled company's recovery from accounting problems. Benefits of hiring CMO; Marketing tactics of the CMO; Reward in elevating marketing philosophy to higher level.
- An extreme measure. Biagi, Susan // Telephony;11/16/98, Vol. 235 Issue 20, p26
Focuses on Nortel Networks' Extreme Centrex marketing program which expands the capabilities of the DMS-Centrex services. Capabilities and features of each of the four products included in the program; Benefits of the program to Nortel's customers.
- Leading those horses to water. // B to B;12/11/2006, Vol. 91 Issue 17, p34
The article presents examples of industrial Internet advertising and marketing campaigns that succeed and those that fail. Business search engine ZoomInfo does an excellent job of engaging the target audience of businesspeople on the Web site. Schneider Electric buried its Internet address in...
- Nortel TV ads take on Cisco. Maddox, Kate // B to B;9/15/2008, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p10
The article presents information on a new television (TV) campaign of Nortel Networks Corp. which was kicked off on September 2, 2008. As reported, this campaign is turning up the heat on its main competitor in the networking space. The TV campaign, developed by McCann Erickson, San Francisco,...
- Nortel Files for Chapter 11. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;1/14/2009, p2
The article reports on the filing of Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by Canadian telecommunications equipment maker Nortel in both the U.S. and Canada. The Toronto, Ontario-based company will also seek creditor protection for its European subsidiaries. Nortel lost more than 90 percent of its...
- Richardson Eyes Nortel Rebound. Van Camp, Scott // Brandweek;10/18/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 37, p40
Focuses on the plan of chief marketing officer Clent Richardson to revive telecommunications company Nortel Networks in Canada. Assets of the company that the officer plans to leverage; Views of Richardson on the company compared with other challenger brands.