UK tour launch for ice-cream
- Nestle to boost Kit Kat with Chunky ice cream... McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;1/20/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p8
Reports that Nestle Corp. will launch its Kit Kat Chunky ice cream line as an extension of its chocolate brand. Budget for the product launch; Impact of the ice cream line on the brand's 1999 sales; Background on the ice cream line.
- Screaming for ice cream. // Advertising Age;5/11/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p48
Presents a print advertisement for Nestle Crunch ice cream bars which include a chance for consumers to win a roller coaster trip. Details of the sweepstakes; Creation of a corresponding Web site.
- Nestle Drumstick leverages tradition with some new twists. Pollack, Judann // Advertising Age;7/20/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 29, p12
Reports that the Nestle Drumstick ice cream is becoming more popular during the late 1990s. Statistics; Creation of new variations of the Drumstick; Plans for television and outdoor advertising; Spending; Comments from Kevin Srigley, Nestle Drumstick marketing manager.
- Just desserts. Kjoeller, Katrine // Dairy Industries International;Oct2007, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p21
The article offers information about ice cream production of multinational firms in the global market. Survey shows that the â‚¬41 billion global ice cream market is dominated by Switzerland's NestlÃ© Corp. and Anglo-Dutch Unilever PLC. Both companies control more than one-third of the...
- Consumers Are Flocking to Full-Fat Frozen Novelties. Merli, Richard // Frozen Food Age;Apr99, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p19
States that consumers in the United States are continuing their return to full-fat products in 1999, according to the Information Resources Inc. (IRI). Emphasis of manufacturers on single-serve novelties; Introduction of new products by Good Humor-Breyers Ice Cream; Focus of the sales efforts...
- PAN. // B&T Magazine;6/20/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2663, p28
The article features the new television commercial (TVC) of NestlÃ©'s Peters Light and Creamy ice cream wherein the company used Liz Ellis, an Australian netball champion, and her parents as endorsers. The script of the commercial is given. It is also mentioned that Ellis does her best as she...
- Nestle: S Africa ice cream unit was not performing. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/16/2015, p13
The article presents a reprint of the article "Nestle: S Africa ice cream unit was not performing" which appeared on the website "Aroq-just-food.com" on March 13, 2015. The world's larget food manufacturer NestlÃ© SA is planning to quit the ice cream sector in South Africa as it had not been...
- NestlÃ© to serve high-end ice cream. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;9/4/2008, p2
The article reports on the plan of NestlÃ© to launch a brand programme of its Dreyser's Grand Ice Cream, aimed at establishing an upmarket consumer positioning in China. It states that the move of the firm is part of its strategy to shun low-end ice cream,a market segment dominated by Mengniu...
- NestlÃ©'s Dryer's Has Dibs On Frozen Novelties. Reyes, Sonia // Brandweek;1/30/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p6
This article reports on the plan of Dreyer's to add new flavors to the line of ice cream treats it launched in 2005 in an effort to further solidify its dominance of the frozen novelty market. The total sales posted by the line in 2005 is noted. An advertising campaign aimed to promote the new...