Sampling push for Nivea owner
- The last word. Hoppe, Karen // DCI;Jan1997, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p108
Reports on developments affecting the cosmetics industry as of January 1997. US Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) recognition of zinc oxide as a Category I sunscreen ingredient; Beiersdorf North America's appointment of Ronald B. Gordon as CEO of its three American affiliates; Gregory...
- Beiersdorf introduces CoQ10 skincare. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/18/99, Vol. 255 Issue 3, p24
Introduces skincare products, Nivea Visage Q10 Wrinkle Control Face Creme and Wrinkle Control Q10 Eye Creme from Beiersdorf USA company. Details on the coenzyme Q10; United States market for the coenzyme.
- Feel the Beauty. // Retail Merchandiser;May/Jun2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p89
The article profiles Beiersdorf North America, a skin and beauty care company, located in Wilton, Connecticut. According to company president, Iain Holding, the core of their business is skincare. Part of the company's success has come from its breakthrough marketing concepts that reportedly...
- comings and goings. // Advertising Age;1/13/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p25
Career developments involving advertising executives in the U.S., including the promotion of Ronald B. Gordon at Beiersdorf North America and the appointment of George Hoff at Consumer Products Division, are discussed.
- On The Move. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/ 9/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 98, p8
The article announces appointments and promotions in the cosmetics industry as of November 2012, including the selection of Susie Coulter as president of Victoria's Secret Beauty, Marco Ficarelli's appointment as a regional general manager at Elizabeth Arden, and the promotion of William Graham...
- REPORTERS Notebook. // Drug Store News;11/5/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p24
The article offers information related to the drug industry as of November 2012. It announces that Bill Graham has been appointed president and general manager at Beiersdorf North America Inc. It says that the Cleanlogic bath and body care line of IMS Trading has launched its new Green...
- Cosmetic marketing. // DCI;Aug93, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p57
Presents updates on cosmetic marketing in the United States. Sanofi Beaute's launching of its new Perry Ellis fragrance; Lancome's sponsorship of the American Ballet Theatre's annual Spring Gala; Selection of Diana Gettinger as the 1993 High School Cover Girl Model Search winner;...
- New perspective on the Asian cosmetic market. Root, Diane Lane; Lorence, Mauricio // DCI;Nov93, Vol. 153 Issue 5, p28
Presents the marketers of cosmetic products for Asian women. Market share and size of cosmetics in Japan; Skin whiteners from Elizabeth Arden; Importance of brand recognition.
- Cosmetic marketing. // DCI;Jan1994, Vol. 154 Issue 1, p77
Reports on developments in the cosmetic marketing as of January 1994. Includes Parfums International's partnership with `Essence' magazine; Introduction of Christian Dior's Dior Svelte Cellulite Control Complex; L'Oreal's Upsy Daisy.