ECO sells catering arm in high street switch
- Morris eyes ECO sale leaseback deal. // Event;Jul/Aug2003, p6
Reports on the move of Earls Court & Olympia Group to seek a buyer for its exhibition venues in London, England. Purpose of the sale; Value of the venues; List of interested buyers.
- Morris brothers line up ECO deal. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Oct99, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Earls Court Olympia company by a consortium headed by the owners of Business Design Centre. Investors in the consortium; Plans for the acquired company.
- Lyons sets the record straight. // Event;Mar2006, p14
The article presents a conversation with Anthony Lyons, chief executive of Earls Court and Olympia Group. As Lyons draws the conversation to a close concerning his first 21 months in charge of the west London, England venue estate, including the speculation that has surrounded him for much of...
- Earl's Court Olympia announces 5m development programme. // Pro Sound News;Oct96, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the plans of London's Earl's Court Olympia to invest funds into live events as part of a building improvement programme. Past investments made by the group; Information on major projects for 1996.
- ECO has stake in launch pair. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p7
Reports on the participation of Earls Court and Olympia Group (ECO) in the NexTech 2002 and SX 2002 exhibitions. Role of ECO in the exhibitions; Information on NexTech 2002.
- ECO unveils first phase of new-look web site. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p17
Reports on the launching of the revamped Web site of Earls Court and Olympia in 2001. Contents of the Web site; Services provided to exhibitors and organizers.
- Bottom line. // Music Week;5/22/2004, Issue 20, p2
Reports developments related to music business in Great Britain as of May 22, 2004. Increase of the publishing market share of EMI Music Publishing; Investigation of the proposed merger between Sony Music Corp. and BMG Entertainment International; Net losses of Mean Fiddler Music Group; Sale of...
- Food for thought. Pickard, Jane // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p30
Explains the philosophy of Richard Tate of Earl's Court Olympia catering, a man who values temporary workers and believes in training and developing them. Contents of the leaflet which is given to anyone interested in a job at Earl's Court; Tate's establishment of a `loyalty' program; Six-tier...
- London venue to train staff. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p6
Talks about the training program of Earls Court Olympia. Details on the Everyone's A Winner people-skills course; Typical problems to be confronted by employees in the program.