Rover pulls out of motor event
- Untitled. // Design Week;1/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p6
Reports that car company Land Rover introduced its Range Stormer concept vehicle at the International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Features of the sport utility vehicle.
- Untitled. // Marketing Event;Oct97, p11
Reports the unveiling of Land Rover company's range of own label clothing at Miller Freeman's Premier Menswear show which ended on September 1997. Success of the show according to Steven Wichary, director of sales for Land Rover.
- MPs claim little hope of Rover plant revival. // Professional Engineering;04/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p5
Informs on a warning by a British trade and industry select committee about the dim prospects for a revival of car maker Rover's plant in Longbridge. Competing bids to buy Rover from BMW, from a consortium headed by John Towers, and Alchemy Partners; Government's release of funds to help...
- Land Rover rolls out 24-hour broadband TV/lifestyle channel. McCormick, Andrew // New Media Age;4/13/2006, p5
The article reports on Go Beyond, the channel and Web site launched by automobile maker Land Rover. Go Beyond went live at the New York International Auto Show in April 2006 and features celebrities presenting a range of lifestyle content. The channel will also be launched across handheld...
- Land Rover turns to Twitter. // Revolution (14605953);May2009, p7
The article says that during the unveiling of 2010 model vehicles from Land Rover at the New York International Auto Show, the car manufacturer held live discussions through the social networking website, Twitter. It says that both traditional and digital media were used to encourage...
- Land Rover unveils plans for a small SUV. Rendell, Julian // Automotive News Europe;9/17/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p7
The article reports that Land Rover unveiled plans for a sporty new coupe-styled sports utility vehicle (SUV). The unnamed SUV will be Land Rover's offering against the Audi Q3 and other planned small SUVs. A concept vehicle is expected at the Detroit auto show in January 2008. The new SUV would...
- Land Rover. // Automotive News Europe;9/29/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p0005
The article reports on the introduction of the Freelander sport utility vehicle (SUV) with a stop-start system from Land Rover at the 2008 Paris Auto Show in France. The fuel-saving technology will be standard on all diesel Freelanders with manual transmissions and will cut carbon dioxide...
- LAND ROVER UNVEILS FIRST EVER CONCEPT SHOW CAR AT DETROIT AUTO SHOW. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/20/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p8
Reports on Land Rover's introduction of a concept car called the Range Stormer at the January 2004 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan. Translation of fundamental Land Rover design values into a concept for a high performance machine; Other technologies previewed with...
- Range Rover Sport strays from Land Rover's heritage. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News Europe;1/10/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the launch of the Range Rover Sport car from Land Rover at the Detroit automobile show in Michigan in January 2005. Features of the automobile; Advantages of the car; Expected sales of the automobile in 2006.