- Minneapolis Urban League on shaky ground. Edwards, Ron // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;8/6/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p3
In this article the author discusses the ruling made by the Minneapolis Urban League (MUL) chairman of the board of directors in Minneapolis, Minnesota which disallows the members of the organization to take part in the electoral process.
- Burrell denies TB group rumour. Stocks, Caroline // Farmers Weekly;7/11/2008, p55
The article reports that National Beef Association chairman Duff Burrell has denied rumours he has been asked to head up the British government's proposed bovine tuberculosis (TB) partnership group. Burrell says he had not been approached about the group, to consist of industry representatives...
- Producer plumps for 'Rolls-Royce' of beef. Buss, Jessica // Farmers Weekly;10/8/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 15, p37
Reports on the use of Aberdeen-Angus beef cattle breed by beef producer Duff Burrell in producing finished cattle for a local outlet in southwest England. Reason for using Aberdeen-Angus cattle; Characteristics of the breed; Way of maintaining quality carcasses.
- NPSTC names new chair. // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p14
The article announces that Ralph Haller was appointed chairman of the National Public Safety Telecommunications Council.
- Key role for Institute member. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jan2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p10
The article announces the appointment of Graham Ellis as chairman of the Hampshire Economic Partnership's Transportation and Logistics task group.
- Couch Leaves HUD Job. // National Mortgage News;11/10/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p15
The article announces that Robert Couch has resigned as the chairman of the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;10/11/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p10
The article announces the promotion of several executives including Eli Nurse as AVP of asset recovery at Security Service FCU, Roni Crichton as chairman of the board at Xceed FCU, and Jennifer L. Lidtke as team leader in its Member Contact Center.
- AHA board elects John Bluford to serve as chairman-elect in 2010. // AHA News;8/3/2009, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p1
The article announces the election of John Bluford, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Truman Medical Centers in Kansas City, Missouri, as chairman-elect of the American Hospital Association (AHA) Board of Trustees.
- Dr. Mawandia to head ISEPC. // Colourage;Nov2011, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p92
The article announces the appointment of Dr. Bimal Mawandia as chairman of the Indian Silk Export Promotion Council.