Great Outdoor Games to Debut In Lake Placid
- Cover Contest. // Children's Playmate Magazine;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p16
This article presents an invitation for the Children's Playmate magazine's Cover Contest.
- All I Want for Christmas is a Tulip Time Trip! // U+S+ Kids;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p30
Provides an overview of the activities at the 2004 Tulip Time Scholarship Games.
- April Is For Fitness Farm Fun. // Jack & Jill;Jan2003, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p30
Presents information on several contests and events for children at the Tulip Time Scholarship Games sponsored by 'Jack and Jill' magazine on April 26, 2003.
- On the Run at Tulip Time. // U.S. Kids;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p31
Highlights the 2004 Tulip Time Scholarship Games in Indianapolis, Indiana in April.
- ACTIVITY TO DISCOVER: The Next Great American "Idle". Cox, Mary Beth // Odyssey;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p31
The article provides information on the rules of the next great American "Idle" contest.
- Superstars Show Off Celebratory Skills. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;8/1/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 30, p7
The article focuses on Korbel Celebrity Spray-Off Competition that was held in July 2012 at Lake Tahoe in Nevada where celebrity participants show their celebratory champagne spraying skills which includes participants Jerome Bettis, Alex Smith and Shane Battier.
- YOU'VE GOT MAIL! E. L. // Odyssey;Mar2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p46
The article presents the response of several readers in response to "The Next Great American 'Idle'" contest in the July/August 2009 issue, with Henry Flint of North Carolina declared as the winner for The Noun Game.
- STAR OF THE MONTH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/15/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4527, p75
The article presents information on the Star of the Month contest.
- LAST WEEK'S WINNER. // Mortgage Strategy;4/8/2015, p26
A photograph of the winner of the previous week's Waddington's board game is presented.