- Welcome to the New TravelAgentCentral.com. Terrero, Ruthanne // Travel Agent;7/21/2008, Vol. 333 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on the journal's Web site www.TravelAgentCentral.com. The Web site has a simple search and navigation, which allows one to navigate to all the site's content. Users can search by categories like destination, trip type, industry and supplier information. Stories...
- SOCIAL CLIMBING. Carroll, David // Travel Weekly Australia;6/5/2009, Issue 113, p24
The article reports on the implication of the online social networking forums to people and companies in the travel industry. Social networking sites like Facebook, YouTube and MySpace are places where people create their own profiles and share opinions and news. In the industry, Virtual Tourist...
- Agencies' Use of the Web. Butcher, Dan // Travel Agent;5/7/2007, Vol. 329 Issue 8, p49
The article offers information on the 2006 surveys conducted by the American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA). The surveys evaluate the Internet and technology usage of travel agencies in the U.S., as well as their Web site usage. Information related to benchmarking data on Internet sites, online...
- BOOKING FLIGHTS IN EUROPE. // Conde Nast Traveler;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p68
The article reviews two web sites including Wegolo.com and Opodo.com.
- BOOKING FLIGHTS IN ASIA. // Conde Nast Traveler;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p68
The article reviews two web sites including Zuji.com and Vayama.com.
- Net Value. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/13/2007, p76
The article reviews the Web site of Ixeo.com, available at Ix-agents.com.
- Confidence in Social Media Varies With Age. // Travel Agent;11/14/2011, Vol. 339 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the result of the study which shows that generation Xers are more likely to trust information on the website of an online travel agency than the generation Yers or baby boomers.
- Net value. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/15/2007, p48
The article reviews the web site www.Superbreak.co.uk.
- Booking engines are key. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/13/2009, Issue 2889, p26
The article reports on the significance of developing a booking engine for travel firms' websites. Peter Matthews, managing director of technology firm Nucleus suggests that firms can acquire a good booking engine for the price of refurbishing a suite and it will make a big difference to their...